"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

"BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"" - Lash onto this BIG MASCARA DEAL!Get BIG lashes at a SMALL price with this set of one full-size & one FREE mini They're Real! Lengthening Mascara. The jet black formula is smudge-proof & longwearing, and the custom dome brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!Benefits:One full-size & one FREE mini mascara duoBenefit's bestselling lengthening mascaraLengthen, lift & define lashes94% saw dramatic length & volume*100% saw long-wearing results**Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 31 women after 2 weeksA $36 value!Includes:Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.3 oz)FREE mini size Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.14 oz) - BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo""" see more...

"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""
Maria I.
Ajman, ['', '', 'ajman']
Oh my god! This is my holy grail mascara. The name is super good the packaging is so darn sexy! It makes my eyelashes look unreal with just one coat so long and voluminous. Absolutely wonder product by benefit.
Asha N.
I really love this product! It is perfect for on-the-go or travel set makeup or for those who new in makeup. My first time used this product definitely make me so happy! Love this product!
Justyna B.
I like how it works, it's not a clumpy, provides volume, length and thick full lashes, but i don't like it because it transfer to my eyelids, hooded eyes problem
Rebecca A.
bolsover , Chesterfield
I am so happy I tried this, it’s a really good mascara. It coats evenly and it stays there until you remove it. Good value for money too. Definitely recommend.
Eloise M.
This mascara is more of a dramatic mascara look and is quite thick . I think it’s more lengthening that volumising but still a great mascara .
Alisha S.
Good mascara. The brush is my favorite. It reaches little hairs and isn’t clumpy. Would recommend and definitely buy again. Good for price
Ella E.
eastleigh
This is my favourite mascara it clumps but not too much which I really like and that you get i mini that is half the dive for free
Magz O.
Limerick
Great product. Really enhances your eyelashes to make your eyes stand out. And as ever with benefit, the packaging is beautiful
Anastasia P.
Canterbury, UK
Love every mascara of benefit cosmetics! especially the rollerlash makes my lashes looks bomb! I love it is my go-to mascara
Valentina J.
It is magnificent product, it is useful and works perfectly. But the price it is too much exaggerated, it is too expensive.