"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

"BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"" - Lash onto this BIG MASCARA DEAL!Get BIG lashes at a SMALL price with this set of one full-size & one FREE mini They're Real! Lengthening Mascara. The jet black formula is smudge-proof & longwearing, and the custom dome brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!Benefits:One full-size & one FREE mini mascara duoBenefit's bestselling lengthening mascaraLengthen, lift & define lashes94% saw dramatic length & volume*100% saw long-wearing results**Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 31 women after 2 weeksA $36 value!Includes:Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.3 oz)FREE mini size Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.14 oz) - BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo""" see more...

"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
Love this products, extends my eyelashes and makes them look spread out and not so clumped up!
Austeja M.
love! gives great length and makes eyelashes really black,but the only thing i don’t like is that its not waterproof so it smuggest all over the place,other than that it is a great mascara and would recommend!
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
Giving it 5 starts because I do love this mascara and it has been a while. I already purchased it 3 times.
I'd like to try new mascaras but this combo will always be my backup. I like the formula, packaging and brush and thats the secret of this mascara. So definitely recommend it.
Francine I.
Melbourne
I was quite disappointed in this product, I had heard amazing things from it however when I used it I felt as if it hardly did anything to my eyelashes, no lift or thickness. This brand does have some beautiful lip sticks and eye shadow palettes however I'm not a fan of the "blow out" mascara.
Julia R.
Sheffield
Use this everyday religiously and have since it was released. Gives a really natural full lash look but add another coat and bam evening ready beautiful lashes. This mascara deals well with my constantly watery eyes and never runs. This is my desert island product!
Emily S.
Toronto, ON
This product does not lie! You want big lashes, then this is the mascara for you. Love that it goes on evenly and doesn’t leave your lashes all clumpy. If you’re wanting that big and full look, this is definitely the mascara for you.
Emily B.
Redcar, Cleveland
This product helps my eyelashes look full and bold and amazing , I use this product very often and each time I get amazing results , I purchased it at the pop up benefit counters in one of my close stores x
Donice C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It was pretty okay mascara not anything amazing but I did enjoy it its very lengthening but not volumizing it is definatly water proof no smudging doesnt sweat off its fairly easy to remove
Hadee A.
Woodbridge , MO
I like this mascara it truly gives you bold and lengthening lashes. It's definitely is build-able and the brush combs out your lashes making it easy to apply and not leaving behind clump. I love the fact that it comes with a small one to keep in my bag when I'm on the go or travelling.
ranem b.
Jbuail
A great product, great price, good quality, and I hope to enjoy it again I have another color Brown and I want to buy me like this oak and it will be a great change for me too because I did not use this color in my life and I was happy to put it in my graduation ceremony