"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

"BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"" - Lash onto this BIG MASCARA DEAL!Get BIG lashes at a SMALL price with this set of one full-size & one FREE mini They're Real! Lengthening Mascara. The jet black formula is smudge-proof & longwearing, and the custom dome brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!Benefits:One full-size & one FREE mini mascara duoBenefit's bestselling lengthening mascaraLengthen, lift & define lashes94% saw dramatic length & volume*100% saw long-wearing results**Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 31 women after 2 weeksA $36 value!Includes:Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.3 oz)FREE mini size Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.14 oz) - BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo""" see more...

"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""
Kaylee B.
Longview
This is my absolute favorite!! I recommend it to all my family and friends. Super long lasting. Makes your lashes look fuller
Erica C.
Franklin
This stuff is awesome! Makes my eyelashes pop! I feel like it’s a great value and makes my eyelashes looking long and full
Britoney T.
Flint
I give this product 5 stars because I love how it glides in my eyelashes so easy I like very the color of the mascara.
Tiffany H.
Lagrange, GA
This is a very nice product and the 'primer" mascara really does makeup difference once you put the mascara over it.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
This mascara! I love how it doesn’t flake off and stays on the whole day! I would highly recommend this to all!!
Alexia B.
North hills , CA
Let's talk about AMAZING!!!!!!! I love it so much makes my lashes so long and people always compliment my lashes
Julie M.
Loved the brand and good quality I would recommend this to friends and family and others it's a pretty cute
a l e x 🦋 c.
Makes my lashes super long and dark!!! Makes my eyes pop and stand out even without eyeshadow or liner!
Fiorella Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Si me gustó mucho cuando la compre pero al mes ya se estaba secando. Mas la recomiendo! Es muy buena.
Mayela R.
It worked but it didn’t look natural at all it just clumped a little and idk if I would go back