"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

"BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"" - Lash onto this BIG MASCARA DEAL!Get BIG lashes at a SMALL price with this set of one full-size & one FREE mini They're Real! Lengthening Mascara. The jet black formula is smudge-proof & longwearing, and the custom dome brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!Benefits:One full-size & one FREE mini mascara duoBenefit's bestselling lengthening mascaraLengthen, lift & define lashes94% saw dramatic length & volume*100% saw long-wearing results**Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 31 women after 2 weeksA $36 value!Includes:Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.3 oz)FREE mini size Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.14 oz) - BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo""" see more...

"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I actually really enjoy this combo. I was skeptical at first but it gives my lashes a nice base for a thicker mascara. It's good for a natural look or you can put it on as a base which is what I do. I recommend
Kristy T.
I enjoy this formula but my only complaint is it's not water proof. I have watery eyes and need water proof so it gets a little messy but if they have a water proof one that would be my go to!
Andrea M.
Houston, Texas
You can hardly see the lashes that I have but this makes a huge difference! I don't even have to wear my falsies at times. I would compare this to the Too Faced "sex" mascara. Love!
Oceana B.
I really liked the way this made my lashes look. However, the longer I wore through out the day, I felt like there was a lot of flaking that ended up on my cheeks.
member-e05dde778
Mascara is really good. This is the first time I've used this product, but it will not be the last. The packaging is super cute. The mascara separates the lashes and adds a lot of length. I would recommend to anyone with straight lashes!!! Holds a curl.
Taylor F.
Ada, OH
I bough this product off of a recommendation. It was empty within 1 month and I found better products in a drug store 75% cheaper! Don't buy it!
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
I liked this product and feel that it did work for me. However, I feel like Benefit's Roller Lash does a better job at separating my lashes.
Samantha S.
Most amazing mascara ever!!!! Works so good! Lengthens as it volumizes and thickens lashes and makes them look naturally beautiful
Ginisee C.
This mascara works great on any lash type. This mascara makes your lashes appear naturally long and curly. I definitely recommend
Faith T.
Got a sample of this and I loved it, looks good and went on smooth but I don’t think I’d purchase and full size due to the price