"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

"BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"" - Lash onto this BIG MASCARA DEAL!Get BIG lashes at a SMALL price with this set of one full-size & one FREE mini They're Real! Lengthening Mascara. The jet black formula is smudge-proof & longwearing, and the custom dome brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!Benefits:One full-size & one FREE mini mascara duoBenefit's bestselling lengthening mascaraLengthen, lift & define lashes94% saw dramatic length & volume*100% saw long-wearing results**Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 31 women after 2 weeksA $36 value!Includes:Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.3 oz)FREE mini size Full size They're Real! Lengthening Mascara (0.14 oz) - BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo""" see more...

"Benefit Cosmetics BIG Lash Blowout! ""Lengthening Mascara Duo"""
Laurel B.
Portsmouth, VA
LOVELY PRODUCT!  I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 because I had received several different mascaras around the same time and compared to the Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara (which was my favorite) I found this product to be a close second.  I tend to have the work the product over several applications which I found to be a bit tedious.  But if you're okay with working a little with the product then your lashes will look bomb!
Jessica M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I wish I could give this 10000 stars! I have long lashes... the problem? They’re blonde! This mascara makes me look like I’ve spent hundreds on extensions but they’re all mine and they’re real! I bought this at Ulta and the girls at the counter are super helpful with everything. I usually buy the duo that comes with the little one and throw that one in my purse for the mornings when I’m so tired and need to do my makeup in the car 🤣. I’ve tried a lot of mascaras and this is my favorite.
Mikaela C.
Williamstown, MA
I love benefit mascara in general, especially they’re real. It creates volume but doesn’t clump at all due to the thin and strong spoolie tip. I also love that it comes in brown, which is a great option for a more natural look! Love!
Yazia S.
Houston
Makes my lashes the longest and thickest they have ever been. I always thought this mascara was too good to be true, gosh was I wrong! It’s as good as everyone says it is. Love it!
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
Sara M.
Utica, NY
Love this brand! Really good price for what is given. I have greenish blue eyes this was super easy to apply. It made my lashes long I have used this brand numerous times and would recommend it to everyone!!
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Benefit makes such quality products all around by BY FAR my favorite item they have is their mascaras!  They all lengthen and curl my lashes without giving me that spider-lashes look.  They also seem to be some sort of hybrid between a waterproof and not, because I usually need to use heavier makeup remover to get this off of my lashes but I don't mind because it doesn't flake away and keeps my lashes up all day.
Lia G.
Pretty good mascara overall. It is not too pricey and does its job. Definitely not my favorite one. I have brown eyes, and dark lashed, and seemed to make them longer.
Lasted long enough throughout the day. Would not buy again, as I have other mascaras I prefer.
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
This mascara is a great mascara, and the wand doesn't get clumpy like some mascaras are, it is more money to get this from Benefit but if you save up you can buy this compared to a cheap brand that may break your eye out
Charlotte M.
Clifton , NJ
Benefit Cosmetics is a great makeup and skin care brand. I am a proud repeat user of all of their products. I use their line every time I do my makeup. I buy their products at sephora or ulta or on their benefit website. I truly recommend this brand