BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in BB Cream

BIGGER than BB! big easy balances moisture & controls oil. The cushiony liquid-to-powder formula melts in like a cream, yet finishes lightweight & velvety like a powder.

This multi-balancing, oil-free complexion perfector gives natural coverage to even out skintone and conceal imperfections. Even better, the non-comedogenic formula contains ingredients known to soothe & comfort the skin and help fight free radicals.

Protects with broad-spectrum SPF 35
97% said it balanced moisture & oil
90% said it visibly smoothed & evened out skin texture
 Results observed in a consumer panel survey

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Methyl Trimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Nylon12, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butylene Glycol, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Peg9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Peg10/15 Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl2 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Algin, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Stearate, Atelocollagen, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Serine, Sodium Chloride. [+/: Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 08179/A

Miranda L.
Branson, MO
My sister and I both LOVE this product. They don't have a huge shade range but if you can find your shade, it is worth a try for sure! It has such incredible coverage for a bb cream but still has that cream lightweight feel. The spf is a plus aswell! It's perfect for summer time as it sets pretty well without needing a lot of powder, if at all. I have dry skin and my sister has really oily skin, but it works for both of us! That says something! Great product.
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE BENEFIT. I’ve been buying the same benefit cosmetics for over 10 years. Even when I try new brands, I always go back to using a benefit foundation. I have such sensitive skin it reacts to almost anything so I have to be careful of products ingredients to avoid a little bump or rash. BENEFIT never irritates my skin so I’m a loyal customer. This product feels soft on my skin and is full coverage. I don’t need to reapply for approx 6 hours. It makes my skin look so luminously glowing, I get compliments all the time. It’s great for the price, and lasts me 6 months.
Rachelle O.
Let me start out by saying I liked this product but it has now been a few years since I have purchased so it is possible the shade selection and/or formula have changed. With that said, I really liked this. The shade range was quite small but I was luckily able to find a shade that matched my pale skin well. It was non-greasy, unscented, did not break me out, and provided some SPF, which I love. It provided light-medium coverage as well which was perfect for my "no-makeup" makeup days. Overall, if you can find a shade to match you and have combination skin like me, I think you will enjoy this.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I love this foundation for days when you're on the go and you don't have time to do your makeup, I'd call it a medium coverage I just apply it with my hands and within seconds it dries to powder and you look brand new. It comes in a small squeeze tube which is kind of nice.
Chelsey D.
Review for: Light more...
I am extremely fair so this product did not work for me because it was not my right shade. The consistency was a little watery I like a little bit more of a coverage. I believe if they had deeper and lighter shades more people would buy these products.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Light more...
This is a very sheer cream. Nice tint to it but for me it was a bit oily. I have combination/ oily skin already so it wasn't great for me. It applies smooth but doesn't quite dry or mattify like I'd hoped. Would be good in the winter bit too oily for summer sun.
Manuella S.
Its nice and smooth to the skin,but it oxides really bad so if you think you got the right shade think again.the foundation it to light to medium coverage,if you want a natural foundation its great but I do warn you it oxides
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: 02 - Light more...
I used to love this when I was in high school. It was easy to apply and I didn’t need to set it because it dries down to a powder. It gave light to medium coverage and was great for casual days. I highly recommend
Jessica W.
Which do you think is the best way to apply... brush, sponge or fingers?
Amber N.
I have always heard great things about benefit products, just wondering what the coverage is like on this liquid to powder foundation.
Kylee S.
Fridley, MN
Is this good for acne prone and oil skin?
Mackenzie S.
Does this foundation get cakey after it dries down to a powder?
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this foundation sticky? For anyone who has tried benefit's hello flawless how does it compare?