Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes Palette

This little kit with BIG results is all you need to define, contour and enhance your eyes. Weve included everything you need to go pro with the perfect shades and tools to create that coveted contour look that everyone loves. Youll thank us later....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes Palette!
Amber N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes Palette uploaded by Amber N.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PALETTE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! I have never loved a palette so much and I am DEVASTATED that it is apparently discontinued. Honestly I just loved the simplicity of it so much. It was super easy to use and gave the perfect amount of oompf without being too dramatic or overpowering. Also the packaging is genius with really great little brushes inside that I actually love unlike those stupid foamy ones that come with a lot of eyeshadows that no one actually uses. I love that it has exactly everything that you need to complete a really beautiful eye look without excess packaging and pans. I wish more companies uses this sort of design and I wish Benefit would continue making this and maybe even add some different color versions. Also, the fact that it comes with that little concealer is amazing too. I never actually use it as concealer though since it is a little dark for me but I use it as an eyeshadow primer and it is PERFECT. (You can see just how used up my older one is by the packaging)
Paola M.
villeneuve les Beziers
Très bon produit bien pigmenté, je conseille vraiment, assez petit pour transporter, 2 pinceaux fournis et pas excessifs dans le prix

Looking for your answer?