BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This Portable Kit Is All You Need To Conceal, Contour And Line Your Eyes Like A Pro. Includes Two Brushes And An Illustrated Makeup Lesson That Shows You How In Just Four Steps!

Kit Contains:

Boi-ing In 02 Medium | 1.8 G Net Wt. 0.06 Oz. • Alabaster Pink Base Shadow | 0.8 G Net Wt 0.03 Oz. • Cocoa Shimmer Contour Shadow | 0.8 G Net Wt 0.03 Oz. • Rich Chocolate Brown Liner Shadow | 0.8 G Net Wt 0.03 Oz.

Eyeshadows Mica, Talc, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/ : Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Carmine (Ci 75470)]. N° 16n2279, Boiing 02 Diethylhexyl Adipate, Talc, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Petrolatum, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid. [+/: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]. N° 7027/2

• I have broken capillaries on my eyes giving them a purpli...1 Answers
  • I see that they are basic colors, if they are good in com...1 Answers
  • Does the brushes stay intact or wear well? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I is the easiest palette to work with. Gives you a beautiful basic eye and the colors a velvety and pigmented. Worth the 30$" in 16 reviews
  • "This is a super cute little palette , lovely neutral color prefect for an everyday I eyelook ... You could pop it in your purse and go !!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is a great every day palette especially if you like to wear more natural colors. It's easy to use and blend! I love the case it's in! It's convenient and stays shut. It's long lasting and easy to use!" in 8 reviews
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
this isn’t the specific palette since i couldn’t find it on here, but picture attached! i got this palette for Christmas for my dance competition makeup and it’s so nice! there’s a good variety for many different kinds of smokey eye! it was super cheap, for only $13! my only complaint is that i wish the colors were just the slightest more pigmented, as well as the tiny amount of fallout that occurs in the palette itself
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I really love this palette. It was my first experience with high end eyeshadow and it's a classic favorite. Everything is really pigmented and easy to apply. I've gifted this to many friends who are just starting out with makeup. I love that it has directions on how to use it. There's really no way to mess up! It's a great value for the price and lasts all day. I'm thinking of getting another one just for the ease of having everything in one place.
Jasmine Y.
I don’t buy any other eyeshadows - it has the perfect range of shades to make a natural and understated look to make your eyes look bigger.

Especially for someone who only wears two products daily- this product lasts almost all day and is long lasting - I’ve been buying this palette for 8 years!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This was the first makeup article that I bought. It's perfect for beginners or someone who wants something simple to through in the purse or for traveling. The colors have good pigment, but do not apply opaque, so if you have any discoloration on your lid, you'll need a base, which also will help the color to last longer. The concealer is not my favorite formulation (little bit too drying for me), but I don't consider it bad. Bonus points for the two mini brushes included (one of them is dual-ended) what makes this set perfect for traveling or for having on your purse.
Carla P.
Griffin
I’ve used Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes for 3 years now. Love it!! I can’t be too flashy in my line of work so these subtle natural colors are right on. The combo of the colors do make my green eyes pop. I love the concealer. I’m fair skin, the concealer is darker, but when I apply it it blends in so well, excellent coverage. The concealer alone make my dark circles/bags disappear. I use the lighter eyeshadow for base applying on the entire lid/brow, pink for crease and dark brown as my liner. Apply my mascara and eyes done! It is pricey and a little hard to find now, but really worth it. Goes on smooth, no creases at the end of the day. Highly recommend.
Eliana B.
I love this!  It is super easy to use and gives you a beautiful, natural look.  It really does make your eyes look bigger.  It also comes with easy to follow instructions which are very helpful for someone like me who is not super good at doing my makeup.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Anyone that knows me knows I am a big nudy if that's even a word lol this is a easy to go palette you can just take with you almost about anywhere. I use this product oftentimes it goes good would about any eye color! I most definitely would buy again and would recommend to others.
Virginia B.
Covington, KY
THIS is one of my favorite products from Benefit. The Big Beautiful Eyes has been one of my staples since I was in college. I love how it has the Boing also in the kit as well. It is very long lasting which is nice, I actually am reminded to buy a refill by doing this review.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,267 reviews
Cute packaging. I love the brand so I had to give it a try.little pricey for what you get and i don't reach for it as much as other products for shadow. If you like natural no makeup look then this is perfect for you
Patricia R.
Richmond
I do like this palette. The colors are nice. I really love the pink. I had a little hard time going by their eye look, so I just started doing my own. Colors go on well, all light to me. But I still use it.
Hermi T.
Salida, CA
Is it a good palette
denise r.
What would you rate this palette 1-10?
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Gabriella L.
Pasadena, TX
I know benefit is a very high brand for me but i always wanted to try this product i heard mixed reviews about it so i am still thinking if its worth it or not
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
Are these worth a try? Why or why not?