BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A complete eye contouring and concealing kit for all eye colors. This little kit is all you need to line, define, and contour your lids like a pro.Kit includes Boi-ing Concealer (one shade suits most), alabaster Pink eye shadow (a soft pink shimmer shade for highlighting or applying as a base), a cocoa shimmer eye shadow (a soft brown shimmer for contouring), and a rich chocolate eye shadow (a deep brown for lining and defining), plus a concealer brush and a double-ended contour/liner brush, plus detailed, step-by-step application instructions. see more...

• I have broken capillaries on my eyes giving them a purplish tint....1 Answers
  • I see that they are basic colors, if they are good in combination...1 Answers
  • Does the brushes stay intact or wear well? 2 Answers
Candice R.
Candice R.
I was skeptical that Benedit Comsmtics Big Beautiful eyes would do what it claims. It seems like simple colors. Let me tell you, my eyes never looked bigger or better. I don't know how it works but it does! I use it daily! I like that it has a primer in the kit. The primer ensures your beautiful look lasts all day. The only thing I didn't like was how after several uses the lose shadow would get mixed in with the primer. Simple fix would be to use press and stick plastic wrap to cover the primer to keep it moist and powder free.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Peek-A-Bright
I use this when my eyes need a little extra oomph. If you're not familiar with a corner eye brightener, this set comes with instructions that are easy to follow. The corner eye brightener is great pairing with the shadows for inside the eye by the bridge of the nose and on the outside of the eye, in the corner.
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Peek-A-Bright
Love this palette it gives your eyes a bright youthful look without being to much. The packaging is convenient. It's nice that the cream product has a lid. I have had this product for a while and the cream is still good. I like that that the white/ cream shade is matte.
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Big Beautiful
Love the eyeshadows and the brushes! Absolute quality. The packaging is so cute and the color combination is awesome. However the concealer is useless for me, since one shade too dark. I wish they had color options. Not everyone has medium fair skin.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Whitesburg, KY
The best part of this product is probably the concealer. it's a great base and makes the shadows pop. The shadows themselves are also great, I use them everyday and they're very pigmented and creamy. Long lasting and beautiful for natural looks
Elisa E.
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Review for: Big Beautiful
Everything you need for perfect eyes in one box. I love this product and will purchase again and again. Has a concealer and lots of natural shadows. Great packaging. Applies Smoothly, Blends Easily, Great Color, Long Lasting, Silky Texture!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Brookfield, CT
I love this product. The colors are extremely pigmented and last all day. I purchased this product at Sephora and the packaging drew me in. It's a little on the pricey side but very worth it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute fave back to school palette, it's super pretty without being too bold! It gives off a wide eyed natural look and stays looking flawless all day! The boing concealer is amazing and probably the best part!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Big Beautiful
This does not last, at all. It fades and creases after an hour. It looks nice when freshly applied but it just doesn't last long enough for anyone to be able to see it. It's way too expensive to be such a low quality.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Peek-A-Bright
Love this little kit. Easy to use easy instructions and it makes your eyes pop. I love that it comes with the tools you need to create this look. It is also compact and easy for travel. I highly recommend it.
denise r.
denise r.
What would you rate this palette 1-10?
Haley L.
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Rate ?
Bae S.
Bae S.
Does the brushes stay intact or wear well?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these pigmented or sheer?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth a try? Why or why not?