Benefit Cosmetics Best Tints 4ever! uploaded by Shannon A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

It’s your box of Benefit beauty besties! This set contains two iconic lip & cheeks tints and two hydrating tinted lip balms. Go sexy with benetint, our legendary rose-tinted cheek & lip stain or va-va-vibrant with chachatint, our mango-tinted lip & cheek tint.

Benetint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

Benebalm Ingredients:
Jojoba Esters, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ozokerite, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Luffa Cylindrica Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Trihydroxystearin, Propyl Gallate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol.

May Contain:
Ci 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)

Chachatint Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Tetrasodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium Edta.

Chachabalm Ingredients:
Jojoba Esters, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ozokerite, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Bht, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Luffa Cylindrica Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Trihydroxystearin, Propyl Gallate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol.

Benefit Cosmetics Best Tints 4ever!

Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Best Tints 4ever!!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
This benefit rose tint is my favorite thing ever. I don’t like wearing makeup everyday so I’ll just add the tint to my lips and cheeks for a subtle blush! It is so light so it does not even feel like you are wearing makeup but gives your cheeks and lips a beautiful color!
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside, CA
This lip balms are very hydrating, I keep one at home and one inside my purse. They don't have a strong color which is perfect for a natural everyday makeup look or even when I'm hiking or going to the gym as they make perfect lip balms with a hint of color. They tints are so good for hot weathers because they basically leave a stain that doesn't fade or melt. Apply it with a beauty blender or with your fingers in fast swiping motions around your cheeks
Ryan K.
Taunton, MA
Amazing set for the price. I got this set around the holiday times for a good price and have used it often since. I love the dual function of the products. The benetint is deff my favorite for cheeks and lips because I find the pink to be bright and not quite as easy to blend. I will definitely rebuy the full size when I run out! As for the glosses they are good but I'm glad I tried hem before committing to the full size. They are good don't get me wrong but probably wouldn't spend 18$ a piece of them.
Sandy C.
Tooele, UT
I love love love #benetint. I am thrilled that #benefit brought the lip balm version back...it's amazing. I love the red. The lip balm has more color than most gloss and is really moisturizing. The tint is really versatile, and I use it on my cheeks and on my lips over other products. I prefer the red color, but the other is pretty too.
Nieya P.
These products were interesting, I definitely don't think that they are for everyone. I didn't enjoy the smell of these products and I felt that they were overpriced. I probably won't be purchasing then again but not all products work for everyone!
Maggie J.
Benetint is great when you want a really nice and subtle lip color without looking caked on. Color didn't last forever though. As a rogue, I have even worse luck but luckily I'm not a big blush wearer.
Gabriela L.
Literally my favorite lip tint ever ! I love that they last all day long and how it gives my lips that extra boost in color ! I can't get enough of these ! Good quality as well must have
Janet V.
Bensalem , PA
I don't think benefit ever made a bad kit. I love them all. This one is perfect for the easy quick make up routine when don't want to use make up. I don't like as most the brush applicator for the blush/lip tint because it gets bactaeria inside very quickly and over time can start to smell. So I start to adjust and try not to dip in the brush to prevent the contamination. For some reason the highlighter doesn't get that problem, perhaps it's because it's only on cheeks.
Shannon A.
Arden, NC
Do not be afraid my friend, there is nothing to fear from tints. I would of like some instructions but I winged it and loved it! This kit comes with 2 sheer shades that you build up coverage to your liking. The matching lip balms are a nice find because I probably wouldn't have found them other wise.
Lauren M.
I love these balms and lip tints! They are perfect hues for cheeks and lips to give a natural sexy flush. They blend great and glide on so smooth. These are staples in my makeup and I always get compliments when I wear them. Everyone should have this set!