BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Makeup Sets

A kit with bestselling brow products and an award-winning mascara for face-flattering eyebrows and luscious lashes. With coveted products in this kit, you'll achieve amazing eyebrows and lashes that emphasize your eyes, unveil your beauty, and polish off your makeup look. This set features Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel, an innovative brow-volumizing fiber gel that adheres to skin and hair, letting brows stand out. It builds easily for thick arches. The tapered brush makes for easy blending, and the precision tip makes shaping a snap. The water-resistant formula is long lasting and buildable for natural-looking brows. Give brows a lift with High Brow, a highlighting pencil that can be used directly under the arch of brows to give an immediate lifted look to the entire eye area. The Linen-Pink hue or the illuminating shade in Champagne-Pink are perfect for all skintones. Give lashes ultimate lift with Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara, infused with provitamin B5 and serine, known for their lash-conditioning benefits. Its Hook 'n' Roll™ brush is designed to grab, separate, lift, and curl your lashes, while the instant curve-setting formula stays put for 12 hours. This set contains: - 0.1 oz Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel - 0.1 oz High Brow - 0.3 oz Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara - Makeup bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Follow these steps to customize your kit: Step 1: Select Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Step 2: Select your shade of High Brow Step 3: Select Your shade of Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Step 4: Add all items to basket Step 5: Get a deal. Discount will be applied at checkout. Your final kit will be $59 ($96 value). Please note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total.

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I use this mascara every day!
I like how the mascara brush is designed so you don't need to curl your lashes before using it. So basically it's two in one. a lash curler and I'm mascara. It's also long-lasting. And it never leak's.

The give me brow has been sitting in my makeup table but I can't used it for a long time. Because I couldn't get it right. So I decided to give it another try yesterday. This time I was very careful not to apply to much and wallah it worked perfectly. And look totally natural.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
I love this little brow kit and the makeup bag it comes with! Every single product in here is my holy grail! It is such a good value for what you are getting. I believe I purchased this from ulta! If you can find this value set I would definitely recommend it is one of my absolute favorites!
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love the products in here so I really have nothing negative to say. Roller lash is my favorite mascara and the highlighter is very nice for the inner corner of the eye and under the brow. The gimme brow I'm so so on because I like a very soft brow and it make them just a little too dark/bold for my face. Overall this is a great set
Savannah K.
Columbus
I love the Gimmie brow deep medium brow gel. I am fair skin and this really helps bring out my eyebrows that are very light. This does not make my eyebrows too dark. This has been the best thing for my eyebrows since I don't like to draw them in. If you are low maintenance I recommend this product for you.
Brooke B.
Isanti
This does wonders! Definitely one of my favorite sets! This brow gel is my favorite and is my go to for any occasion! Makes my brows look good all day long! The mascara makes my eyelashes look so much bolder and doesn't clump! Last me a long time and is very easy to apply! Definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I loved being able to pick the products for this custom kit. They offer custom kits for your face too. Stand out item is the mascara and eye brow anything from benefit. Took me awhile to try this brand and now that I did there is no turning back.
Salena C.
Philadelphia
Now here is one of my favorite products...you have glt to try yhe face moisturizer, all you need is about a nickle size and your face stays moisturizer all day. I really, really recommend this. Its well worth it.
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
They aren't lying when they say these are the best!! Everything works so great together and it was a great way to try the products without buying them all full sized first. It is the best way to really try out some new products! Highly recommend!!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Obsessed with the brow kit! My brows have never looked better. I have used other brands and they always break, but I am seriously so thrilled with this product. It rescued me! I will absolutely be keeping this as a staple in my makeup bag.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the best of everything! This is the greatest mascara and brow tamer I have ever used. The brow highlighter is also a great. Buying them all together makes a great gift or is just a good starter kit and can save you a bit of money.
Emma B.
Does anyone know where I can find this?
Waleska C.
San Sebastian
I'm really interested in trying this product...
It is case looks attractive, where I can get it?
Nancy J.
How do this product work
Morgan H.