Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Pocket Pal Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Kim Z.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Benetint Pocket Pal Lip and Cheek Stain Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
LOVE this lip tint! it has just the right shade and is water based, perfect for those who likes natural style makeup, light and breathable!
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip tint! It gives me such a cute and blush pink color in my lip. I love lip stains or tints because I hate using products that stay on my lip (I know I'm wierd). They only qualm I have is that it wears off fast!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the idea of it. It's portable, the tint is great, and it doesn't dry out my lips. For me, however, the gloss leaves much to be desired, so I can't necessarily recommend this product.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I use the lip and cheek stain when I know I'll be out for a long time. It keeps me looking fresh all night. The small applicator also fits nicely in my bag! I'm a big fan and will be buying more once my current pocket pal runs out.
Niki D.
Niki D.
Austin, TX
I love the standard size and this portable size. I use it on my cheeks and lips and it stays all day. My friends love it and I get so many comments about how unique it looks putting on a liquid blush!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really use the cheek stain part. But I deffiently use the lip part. It is beyond cute
Joellanna G.
Joellanna G.
Ontario, CA
This is the best stain I have ever used. I need to buy more!! I used it on my lips. The color looks very natural.
Sheena K.
Sheena K.
A more affordable (but still too expensive) alterative to the tint alone, it comes with a clear gloss on one side and the benetint on the other, so you get the best of both.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I give it a 5 because I really love the lip stain (who doesn't!) and pairing it up with a gloss is a great idea. Mine has lasted forever.
Lucy G.
Lucy G.
Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the "posie pal" shade. It includes California Kissin lipgloss and Posietint lip and cheek stain. Initially the california kissin gloss looks slightly intimitading due to the blue glitter in it, however when it applies to your lips it looks clear with just a nice glow that catches the light. Posietint is a very good lip stain, it is a bright pink colour that does stain your lips and lasts all day.
Summer W.
Do you think its worth the price ??
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the influensters ??