Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Lip Balm uploaded by Sarah Jane B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Lip Balm
  • "I love that it smells like roses, and it's great to bring the pink back to your lips. Don't be fooled by the color...the color isn't stark and only gives a hint of tint." in 8 reviews
  • "The best was made better!  The original Benetint - only in a moisturizing lip balm!  Gives you just that perfect flush of color, but with lip softeners thrown in.  It really lasts too, but feels creamy.  Next time, I'm going to try one of the other shades because this stuff is wonderful.
    " in 8 reviews
Megan M.
A great lip balm perfect for travel! This is a super easy on the go type of lip that is flattering and very comfortable to wear. It gives just a little bit of color to make it look like you put in effort when really you applied it in the car haha. It smells pretty good, could be better, and feels nice and hydrating!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
great product! very long lasting and good. it has great value and is such a pretty color. not only is it a moisturizing chapstick, it has a gorg color as well! i️ also loveee the packaging! would but again!
Katie D.
I actually loved this! Smelled like roses, very moisturizing, and gave you that rosy hint of color. The price is high but I got a set of 3 and it made it worth it for me. Not long lasting but it's a balm so you can't expect that. Love it!
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
This is my go to product on my busy days it adds such a nice rosy lips and it lips my lips soft and also perfect for winter time I would totally purchase again and recommend it to a friend such a great product.
Susan W.
Madison
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great every day lip color. It provides a hint of soft, glossy red that flatters many skin tones. It's very moisturizing too! I don't love the rose scent, but it is very mild and only noticeable during application. Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Lip Balm
sloane f.
Heath
Love the color it gives but it isn’t moisturizing enough. I find myself having to reapply more frequently to keep my lips hydrated. I will continue to purchase and hopefully they will add some hydrating oils to this tinted balm.
Sajida S.
Brooklyn Park , MN
I love benefits products and surely this one did not dissapoint me its beautiful on my lips gives me little bit of color and keeps my lips hydrated so i don't look like i m dying of thirst..lol perfect for everyday wear
Hadassah A.
Plymouth, MN
This balm from benefit is amazing! The color is great, it's very sheer on the lips. And very smooth. Gives you just the right amount of color. The spf factor is just great for the summer!
Sandy L.
San Francisco, CA
Isn't this the cutest little container for a lip tint ever? I love the color and not to mention the packaging. Benefit never fails to amazes me with it's cuteness and creativity.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
So I'm a huge fan of the regular benetint stain, but sometimes I feel like the outer rim of my mouth gets dry with it. Does this dry anything out? And give a nice color? I'm intrigued
Shaik S.
Love this balm will they ship to India