BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #21 in Lip Stain

Benefit Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain, .4 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this product really hard to blend on your cheeks?16 Answers
  • Is this really looks good on your cheeks and lips?2 Answers
  • Tengo ganas de utilizar este producto, pero se aplica fĂĄcilmente?...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past)." in 9 reviews
  • "Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me." in 9 reviews
  • "All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before." in 7 reviews
  • "Not loving this as a cheek tint since I have a deeper skin tone and it takes some building to show up but I do love this as a lip tint!" in 6 reviews
  • "Its super easy to apply and really quick, when i don't have time to put blush on i use this." in 5 reviews
Jennifer W.
I received this product as a mini sample within one of their little bundle sets that I purchased at Macy's. As well as I again received it a few years later in an Ipsy bag. Both times that I've tried this product I have disliked it. It has a nice scent to it I do like the packaging but that's about all that I like. I found whatever I use this product I had to layer it on and on and on to get any kind of real color payoff. To be honest it really just looked like I had a popsicle nothing really amazing about it and it would wear off so quickly within an hour or less it was like I never even put it on which is the exact opposite of the purpose of the product. Very disappointing and I would never knowingly purchase this item. I've never tried any of their other tents or lip stain products because of how poorly this one worked.
Perla 🔐 B.
Esto es oro puro. Esto son unas tintas de la marca benefit que son para los labios, para esos dias 3n los que no quieres usar ningun color muy fuerte. Es una tinta que deja el labio coloradita y dura todo el dia. Obvio se va a quitar si comes algo. A demas de ser un "labial" por asi decirlo, es tambien un blush, te pones 3 o 4 pinceladas y lo difuminas con los dedos quedara precioso. Todo lo que sea de esta marca la recomiendo al 100%. No se arrepentiran niĂąas.
Monisha E.
Richardson, TX
I had an eye on this cheek and lip stain for quite sometime. Having had pigmented lips for a few years I have been in search of lip stains that are affordable and lasting.i came across the mini version of the product at Sephora so I got it for 12$.
I product has a rosy scent and leaves a good tint. I like this better as a cheek tint.. gives a a nice flush of color on any skin tone. If you do use it as a lip tint it dies have a bitter taste like most lip stains Nd would need to layer a good lip balm.
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this product. I don't really like lipstick bc i don't think i look good with it, really i just don't think i found one that suits me yet. I got this bc i was art a benefit counter and getting a brow service when the girl wanted to try a little makeover. She used this on my cheeks and lips and i loved the look. It gave me a hint of color without making it look over the top or too unnatural. It lasts all day too. It has a slight rose scent to it bc it has rosewater in it, which i like.
Emmeline G.
Ok this product is craaaaazily over-hyped. The scent is great and the color is fine but it fades so much within 1 hour you can hardly tell I put it on! When I buy a lip tint I want it to really stain my lips and last throughout the night but this one only wears for about an hour and the color honestly isn't crazy strong. It might work for those who have lighter skin and lighter pigmentation on their lips but it definitely doesn't work for my skin tone.
Maggie J.
Ithaca, NY
I love the natural look that this tint gives my lips! You can put on one coat and it be subtle, or you can put on 3 and it be dramatic! I use this product for every occasion, it's so versitile. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it seems to wear off pretty easily and I need to reapply every hour or so. If you get a travel size you can bring it anywhere without issue! Also has a bad taste if you get it on your tounge 😛
Rachele S.
Silverhill
I really wanted to try this formula, it is after all a cult favorite. Ultimately I was disappointed, no matter how I tried I couldn’t get it to apply evenly, it didn’t stay very long when I did, though the color was nice. If this product was cheaper I would consider buying it again, but not at this price point when I can get an equally effective stain from E.L.F for $4
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I was extremely hesitant to try this product on my cheeks due to my very fair complexion, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Although it looks intimidatingly bright in the bottle, it diffuses out to a nice natural-looking flush on the cheeks. I normally only use powder blush products, but I've really been enjoying this as an alternative. I will say, I've only tried this once as a lip stain and didn't personally care for it - it wasn't quite as tinted as I would have hoped, and felt very drying after a short time. Overall though I still recommend this just on its performance as a blush, and I'm very curious to try some of the other shades of this product Benefit has available.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I’ve been using these for a few years now. I love the way this one smells in particular - like roses. The color is so pretty and lasts for hours even though eating and drinking. The only thing I wasn’t super fond of was the nail polish style applicator but it’s not really important since it does still apply well.
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
Got this for Christmas last year from my mom. It took me a while to start using, but now I almost wear it everyday. I put some on in the morning with a top coat of chapstick and it gives my look life. Also it smells really great! Definitely would recommend for those less is more people like myself.
Hannah M.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Is this product really hard to blend on your cheeks?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Will you guys use the lip and cheek color the same day or is it too much?
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Is this a lip stain that dries out your lips?
michaela k.
Atco, NJ
Is this cheek stain worth the buy? I've gotten mixed reviews about it. Is blending it out easy?
Ciara O.
How well does this stain last?