Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
What do you guys like about this tint? How long does it stay on?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
Review for: Rose
Love that this is a multi-use, versatile products. Can be used on both lips and cheeks (though use with caution on cheeks, a little goes a long way ladies!). As others mentioned, definitely has excellent staying power and is great for the day when paired with Chapstick.
Plymouth , MA
Review for: Rose
This may work well if you don't wear foundation, but I found that my foundation wiped off while rubbing this in. It also is super watery and tends to drip. It's good for lips, but there's other lip stains with better applicators.
Virgie, KY
Review for: Rose
I absolutely love this lip stain and use it year round. It's the perfect shade and stays on all day. I never have to reapply it (even after eating it still stays on!). It's also great as a boost to cheeks to give you great color!
I love this product! It has beautifully pigmented color that is great for all over the face! the product will last a while throughout the day which is great for an everyday makeup look. I would like to see this product improve on a smoother blend during application
The Colony, TX
I need products that can easily and quickly be applied, and if I'm lucky that can even travel well (aka not melt in my purse). This is such a cult classic for a reason...you can't beat how perfect it is and can't help but see why so many others have since copied it.
Dayton
I, like a lot of other makeup enthusiasts heard about this product on YouTube. For me it was very underwhelming.. I felt you had to be extremely careful when applying it, and the applicator just doesn’t work with the consistency of the product..would not repurchase.
Canton
Anyone who doesn’t have a bottle of this needs to order now. A staple in my makeup bag that does so many jobs from lips to cheeks even eyes. Easy to pick up at Sephora or Ulta, the color looks great on anyone. Theres a reason that the classics never go out of style.
Tacoma
Review for: Rose
I’ve been using this product for YEARS. I love trying new products, but nothing has ever compared to BeneTint. The color starts off more subtle and can be layered to get the right shade you’re looking for. The color doesn’t rub off, so it stays out for quite a while!
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Rose
The benefit lip stain smells amazing! It has a natural rose scent which I love. It is long lasting and doesn’t overdry your lips. It is a little watery, but that’s expected with lip tint! Overall a great product if you want something natural and that won’t transfer!
Melbourne, FL
I don't wear much lipstick I wear a clear or non sticky lipgloss but when I go out at night I do like benetint with a little clear conditioning lipstick over it. It gives your lips a little reddish natural tiny without appearing like you have tons of dark red lipstick on

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
lily N. • a month ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique