Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

I Would like to buy this product but it is liquid and I’m scared that it could dry fast and leaves strange spots on my skin.. any review?
I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
Yakima , WA
Review for: Rose
This is such a cute lip stain! I love it! It’s super watery which makes precision a little more difficult but it’s so worth it. Since it’s so thin you can add more layers if you’d like but one is enough. It’s pigmented and lightweight. I love to put this on and put one of their lipglosses over it. It’s long wearing and comfortable. I never experienced any bleeding outside my lips and when it wore off, it came off nicely. This is a little more difficult as a cheek stain ONLY because you can’t apply it directly. I mean you can but I would not recommend it like that. I would suggest putting it on the back of your hand or in between fingers, either way using your fingers, to apply it on your cheek. If you feel like it’s not enough, like I said above, you can apply more. I would apply this lightly with my fingers and use a blush over it. My face basically eats up blush so when the powder would wear off, which was pretty quickly, I would still have this underneath. It’s such a cute color and little does go a long way.
Tucson , AZ
I got the three mini shades out of the Benefit vending machine at LAX, which I’ve actually been wanting to do for years and I was not disappointed. The whole experience was neat and the product has been amazing. I love each shade, one is a peach, one a red and one a very light pink. I’m very fair and the color shows up extremely well on my skin but it’s buildable so I can see it showing up well with darker skin tones as well. AND it’s a stain!! So not only does it last all day but you can also use it on your lips for a really light look, or anywhere else you want some slight color.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
If you are going to use this product as a lip tint then use this shade specifically because for me specifically the other shades did not work. I like that this product can be used as both a blush and lip tint. Its a pretty neutral look if we are being honest. my only real issue is it is very drying to  the lips apply a gloss over it if you are going to use it.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Rose
I’m really digging this so far. I just bought it for the 1st time and it does give a nice natural tint. I was worried it would be super red but it’s not. It’s buildable for a darker shade if desired but I love just putting in one layer and topping it with a gloss or some chapstick! Doesn’t dry my lips out. Wish the bottle was bigger though!
Sacramento , CA
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain uploaded by Shianne P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I like it the original rose sole me and I bought the orangish one too. It’s a screw top wood brush like a nail polish for application. They last and blend okay with a sponge but gets splotchey if left on top cheeks before blending. I haven’t used it on my lips.
San Jose, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain uploaded by Sara S.
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain uploaded by Sara S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rose
Oh my goodness!! This stuff makes my lips look like a delicious candy apple! The color is buildable and has depth! I can layer the application in specific places to create a sort of lip contour! Also, creates a lovely flush on the cheeks! 😍😍😍
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
This lip stain is pretty red color, that stains on for a good amount of time. Unfortunately, by the end of the night it has pretty much come off completely. I like to use this lip stain as a base to give my lips some color, and then I usually add on top of it. I have also used it on my cheeks and it is a beautiful blush!!
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
Absolutely adore this product, so much color for a water based product! It’s super long lasting and you can play with the color by adding more layers for a more vibrant look! It’s nothing more than a stain so super comfortable to wear and won’t come off.
No list of lip stains would be complete without the OG of the category, Benefit’s Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain. The game-changing rose-tinted stain delivers a smudge-proof, sexy flush with a glow. It also doubles as a cheek color. Definitely recommend!
Washington D.C.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
Love this color on both cheeks and lips, but the brush starts to pick up foundation when you use it on your cheeks - not a ton, but enough that I don't really want to use it on my lips anymore. A little goes a really long way!

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
lily N. • 2 months ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique