Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
What do you guys like about this tint? How long does it stay on?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: Rose
This product is really pretty! I love to mix it with posietint for a hot pink lip that is to die for! The only thing I don’t like is the applicator so I usually use a q-tip and it works much better! Color lasts at least 4-6 hours on the lip.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Rose
I love the Rosy aroma. It reminds me of a wine stain when put on the lips. It's a buildable color. It dries fast. I might try mixing it with a moisturizer for a natural glow.
I love to use this on days when I don't wear makeup and just want some color. It's very pretty and easy to use. It does dry fast, so work quick. It smells very good, like a fruit punch kind of. I would recommend and repurchase!
Tampa, FL
Review for: Rose
Love these stains! They are Very easy blend and look very natural. They work great for where I work. For sweating and running around a deli, these are perfect lip stains that don't run and need to be touched up. The highlighters are great too.
Fenton , MO
Review for: Rose
I love this as a cheek stain! It gives me the perfect natural looking flush and is not sticky or heavy. I usually apply this in three stripes to my cheeks and blend with my fingertips. It lasts all day.
Gorgeous color stain! Fantastic brand in general. It stays quite well and is a great grab and go! Only complaint is it tends to stain around the lining of the lip more than the center. Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
Homestead, FL
I loooove my benetint!!! I’ve been obsessed with lip tints lately and this is just the perfect color!! Don’t let the deep red fool you. The color applies beautifully on the skin and leaves a natural flush to the lips and cheeks! AMAZING!
This product is extremely versatile & lasts all day no matter where you’ve gone or what you’ve eaten! The color is perfect for every skin tone & lasts a long time! I would recommend buying it along with the benefit mascara & highlighter!
I tend to go for full coverage lip products rather than stains, but I did love this for a more natural day when I just throw some makeup on. I never found it drying or irritating on my lips at all and absolutely loved the color it gave.
Orlando, FL
I like this to keep the lip tinted under red lipstick. It's a horrible cheek tint. Too hard to control the product on the face. But the lip keeps the red lipstick look juicy for hours. Alone it's very drying. That's why only three stars.

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
lily N. • 2 months ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique