Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
What do you guys like about this tint? How long does it stay on?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
Pasig
This product goes a long way. You only need a little to look flushed. Very good packaging. It's easy to apply and gives you the right pigment to make it look natural. I use this a lot on bare face and love the way it looks on my skin.
Manila, Philippines
Your money goes a long way with this, even with the mini. I purchased mine around 10 months ago and there's around 25% of the product left, and I use this on my lips and cheek everyday.

If you're aiming for a natural look, this product is perfect for you. Just a swab on each cheek and lips will give you the natural look you're aiming for. The only thing about this that I do not like is the bitter taste, other than that, it's perfect.

Parañaque, MM
Review for: Rose
Its no that highly recommended cheek stain blush. Its not really easy to blend off. Im not really sure if its just me or what but when i used it my cheeks kinda did some itchiness. And i don't really like the smell of it.
The packaging of this product is very good. It is also affordable. The color is very natural and great for school or casual occasions. It makes my lips dry though so I usually lick my lips. If you do lick your lips, you need to re-apply every 20 minutes.
Pasay
I think this is a nice universal cheek stain. It’s pretty long lasting and despite it looking like every other cheek stain in the market I think it has a rally unique color. I just like other benefit tints better because since this is a watery consistency it has a tendency to sink into pores.
Quezon city
It has different shades. Very useful can be used as a cheek tint and as a lip tint it stays on your lip and cheek for hours. Even little amount can give you a lot of pigment on your face this amazing product can save you a lot of money.
Review for: Rose
I love this product it last all day on both cheeks and lips. I prefer it as a lip stain rather than a cheek stain only reason why is that I use powdered blush. I got it from boots at the benefit stand, it is easy to apply and use. I have bought this a few times as I love the product it and last so long.
Philippines
The color looks so natural on me. It's so blendable unlike other tints that leaves small marks or dots on my cheeks. I mainly use this as a blush rather than a lip tint.
Mandaluyong City
Review for: Rose
I really like this lip and cheek tint. It is really good to use especially when you're at school, it doesn't give too much of a tint, but it still adds color to the cheek as well to the lips. In our school, we're not allowed to use makeup, so I think we can still use this but it wouldn't be too obvious. So thumbs up to this!
It is a cheek and tint, easy to carry wherever you go, and ita 2 in 1 idea is best for travelling. You dont need to bring a lot of makeup with you.. Its long lasting, it glides on lips very smoothly,and it is easy to apply and retouch. Love it

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
lily N. • a month ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique