Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

I Would like to buy this product but it is liquid and I’m scared that it could dry fast and leaves strange spots on my skin.. any review?
I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
So this lip stain does the work if you allow it the time to built it's not a first shot thing but the taste and smell of it is nooot good to strong it suppose to be a lip stain so you have risk of having it in your mouth after a use it the first it took me 2 month to use it again. It's a rose smell but not the good thing ...
Marseille
good tint ,nothing special, but its not blending really smooth on the skin (for example the cheeks) on the lips gives quite toxic taste but defenetly makes beautiful effect here
I do not like this product at all! Girls do not waste your money. This product was blown up all over YouTube and i appreciate the concept however it is a pain to apply: you can't apply it straight to the cheeks as it applies patchily and leaves stains and even on the back of your hand theres a waste of product. If you want a natural blush perhaps opt for a cream blush rather than this :)
Paris
I love this so much because it’s small and packs a punch. The color looks great on everyone, the color payoff is good but most importantly it’s buildable and long lasting. I love having my cheeks and lips match - it gives balance to my face. I use it for my everyday natural look. It feels like water and once it dries it sets!
I love this product! It is easy to use, lasts a really long time. You can build it up on the lip as little or as much as you like depending if your looking for a natural or full red lip look. You can’t feel it on the lips which is a great plus. And it disent dry out your lips at all. I recommend this product!
Review for: Rose
I love this product it last all day on both cheeks and lips. I prefer it as a lip stain rather than a cheek stain only reason why is that I use powdered blush. I got it from boots at the benefit stand, it is easy to apply and use. I have bought this a few times as I love the product it and last so long.
Strasbourg
Long lasting product. Good value for price and very versatile : can use for lips and cheeks. A bit complex to use but easy to control amount and definitely very buildable. Would definitely by again at my local sephora.
This product is alright, I was not so impressed with the color and it left only parts of my lips stained. The product was bought at Sephora and the packaging is very small and convenient but I wouldn’t buy this again.
St maximin la ste baume
A utiliser avec une beauty blender ou au doigt, pas très fan des produits liquide... tiens pas très bien je trouve, et les teintes sont restreintes... mais bon ça reste un produit original que je ne rachèterai pas
This cheek and lip stain is perfect it gives a natural stain but you can also intensify the color by adding another layer, it is simple to use, the packaging is really cute. The only problem is that the formula is not long lasting enough for me

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
lily N. • 2 months ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique