Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
What do you guys like about this tint? How long does it stay on?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
Modesto, CA
Review for: Rose
The OG lip stain! I love to use this on my lips. Use it under lipstick and when it wears off your lips still have color or use it with a basic lip balm for a more natural look! I have repurchased this many many times
Janesville, WI
This product works alright if you like very minimal makeup, though the brush is quite dense and sort of difficult to use and place product well without dripping. It also stains my fingers, which I’m not a huge fan of.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff - once it's on it stays all day and it's the perfect color for me. I don't like the bottle, because it seems very unhygenic, and some people might find it tough to work with as you have to blend it really quickly or it'll look streaky. But the color and effect is so nice I put up with it.
I love this lip stain. It is great for when you want a bit of color without the heavy feeling of lipstick or gloss. It fades pretty evenly, so I don't have to worry about weird missing spots on my lips, since I tend to press my lips together a lot or lick my lips. I have not used this product on my cheeks.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: Rose
I didn’t really understand this product. I thought it just failed on myself when using so I tried it on clients and didn’t work out well either. Very over priced for a liquid blush. The regular blushes do the job and are less affordable. Won’t be repurchasing.
Medina, OH
Was not a huge fan of this product. A friend gave it to me because she didn't like it either. I guess I'm just more of a fan of cream blushes and whatnot... this just felt weird putting it on and I was never really a fan of how it looked when it was on.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Rose
I use this product for days that I do not feel like wearing any lipstick. It gives your lips a nice pink shade to them making it seem like you are wearing lipstick. It does goes away after a while. Very good product.
Ontario, CA
I wanted something to give my lips a little color, because they are very similar to my skin tone. So I purchased this. I liked it for a little bit, but then I felt like it was drying out my lips and the color was super blotchy. I also tried it on my cheeks, but the color didn’t blend nicely or last long
Pembroke Pines, FL
Good pigmentation, and durable. It's kinda hard and messy to apply but it looks good on anyone. It fits my skin really good. This brand is amazing. I would really like to have the opportunity to try new products that I can't afford. (Highly recommendable)
Waltham , MA
Sticky , smeary and returned cause I didn't like it but I love benefit cosmetics so I was really disappointed 😔 cause I so wanted to love this .... however at sephora I searched there cheek color blush rock a girl or something like that and might try that

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
lily N. • 2 months ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique