Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

I Would like to buy this product but it is liquid and I’m scared that it could dry fast and leaves strange spots on my skin.. any review?
I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
I really love this product because the stain actually stays even after having a lot of oily food and it also dries pretty quickly  . This product has been a game changer for me because I’m a full time student and this has always been in my bag so that when i need some pop of color on my lips i can do that immediately. It also goes great with lipglosses specially the transparent ones . Love this ❤️❤️❤️
umm slal
Review for: Rose
It’s red color is possible to put on your lips and cheek,it gives you al light color, his love on the cheek is more than a lips in giving his sweetness ,fixed for a longer time, his smell is beautiful ❤️
Review for: Rose
I love this product it last all day on both cheeks and lips. I prefer it as a lip stain rather than a cheek stain only reason why is that I use powdered blush. I got it from boots at the benefit stand, it is easy to apply and use. I have bought this a few times as I love the product it and last so long.
Doha
Benetint is a must for me. I've been using this since 2008. And this by far, gives my cheeks and lips that natural rosy glow. It very easy to apply. The brush applicator has been improved for better application.

Definitely, I will keep on buying Benetint and yes I have been recommending it to my friends and colleagues.

Review for: Rose
Today is a review product from benefit ❤️ It’s red color is possible to put on your lips and cheek,it gives you al light color, his love on the cheek is more than a lips in giving his sweetness ,fixed for a longer time, his smell is beautiful❤️ اليوم الريفيو عن منتج من بينفت : صبايا هاد المنتج كتير حلو من بينفت بتقدوا تحطوا على الخدود وعلى الشفايف و بيعطي لون طبيعي وحلو بنفس الوقت و الحلو إنّو المنتج بيضل ثابت ❤️
umm slal
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain, Rose
It’s red color is possible to put on your lips and cheek,it gives you al light color, his love on the cheek is more than a lips in giving his sweetness ,fixed for a longer time, his smell is beautiful❤️ صبايا هاد المنتج كتير حلو من بينفت بتقدوا تحطوا على الخدود وعلى الشفايف و بيعطي لون طبيعي وحلو بنفس الوقت و الحلو إنّو المنتج بيضل ثابت ❤️
doha qatar - al hilal. street no. ibn tayyab villa no.13: 2ndfloor
Benatint gave me a natural look n i love it because its longlasting n the best thing is that it smells super good 😌
Freeport, TX
I need to try this . I think every female in my family will be getting one for Christmas lol
Review for: Rose
Very amazing. Love the smell of it. It makes my lips look so red and healthy. I adore this
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
Love love love this stuff. I gave this 5 lippies because even though it has its cons (which I will list below), it gives such gorgeous colour and life to my skin and lips. My pro tip is to not apply three dots/streaks on each cheek because it doesn't blend evenly when you do so. Instead I like to swoosh it around until I have a very thin but uniform layer on each cheek, then blend out with fingers or a stippling brush (my go-to when I don't want to move my foundation around too much). I also do each cheek separately since the product dries fast.

Pros:
Lovely colour on my skin (fair for Indian standards; I'm between 5-6 giorgio armani luminous silk, and Stromboli in Nars sheer glow but with a pinker undertone)
Easy application
Lasts for aaaaages which more than justifies the price for me
Mini version is such a good addition to any travel makeup bag

Cons:
Not easy to blend
Dries really quickly so you have to blend it fast or it sets awkwardly

Totally worth it though. Can't imagine living without this stuff on my lips and cheeks

Pros:
Easy application
Lasts for aaaaages which more than justifies the price for me
Mini version is such a good addition to any travel makeup bag

Cons:
Not easy to blend
Dries really quickly so you have to blend it fast or it sets awkwardly

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
lily N. • 2 months ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique