Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

Is this a long lasting tint? I’m looking for tint that can last long! ♥️
I Would like to buy this product but it is liquid and I’m scared that it could dry fast and leaves strange spots on my skin.. any review?
I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
Thomasville, NC
Review for: Rose
As far as stains go, this one is fantastic! It is a liquid that you brush on and rub in. You can layer it as much as you need. The color is very pigmented and beautiful on several skin types. And it has staying power.
Darby, PA
Review for: Rose
This stain smells really good. I like to line my lips with a rosy line, use this stain and top it off with chapstick for an effortless easy going look. Works well as a blush too, but I don't really use it that way often.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Rose
This product has worked really well for me! I love using the rose tint as a blush, it gives a really nice rosy cheek. I haven't had any problems with it drying to quickly I always brush it on my cheeks and then blend it in. As far as a lip stain it looks good at first but after a little while it's gone.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Rose
Love this for a natural blushed look. Stays on for hours. It does stain your fingers though, so be careful when applying. You can use it as a lip stain or cheek stain or both. It’s perfect for when you don’t want to apply makeup and just want some color.
I bought this because I wanted to try a stain for my lips. I love the rose smell, but it does crease into the fine lines on lips. However, this works flawlessly as a cheek stain. You only need a dab so it lasts forever. The color is great and long lasting.
New York, New York
Hands down my favorite lip stain! The bottle will last you absolutely forever and it’s a stunning color. Extremely long lasting and “kiss proof”. Doesnt dry out my lips and can easily be blended on to the cheeks without looking too harsh. Love love love
Den Haag
Review for: Rose
Love it! It is very pigmented and it lasts long. The consistency is very thin and watery (if that’s even a word), but when you apply it feels like you didn’t put anything on your lips. Amd the best thing; it stays on ALL DAY! Whatever you do, it stays on!!
Review for: Rose
This product is great for lips but I don't think it is good for cheeks because it comes out quite red. But on lips it's amazing and it looks great when you want a natural makeup look.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this lip tint! It looks great on my lips, but I won't necessarily use it on my cheeks, because personally I think it looks a little too vibrant for my cheeks. This product is definitely on the expensive side, but it does last very long.
Fairview
The benetint is an iconic beauty staple. It adds a beautiful rose-flush to both the lips and the cheeks. The color stays all day and doesn't fade. Some advice is when you're using it as blush, blend fast! It will stain if left on one spot for too long.

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
lily N. • 3 months ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique