Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain uploaded by aileen M.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #57 in Lip Stain

This iconic rose-tinted lip and cheek stain was created for an exotic dancer in the 1970s, and has since soared to cult-fave status. It’s the sexiest flush you can get in a bottle! The kiss-proof, see-through color lasts for hours and this collectible “rosebud” bottle is the only rose that won’t wilt or fade!

• Kiss-proof cheek & lip tint
  • Innocent, yet provocative rose tint
  • Budge-proof, long-lasting wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht.

• Is this product more of a pink, red, or fuschia color?2 Answers
  • How durable is this product? I like the color but has anyone had ...2 Answers
  • Quiero probar esto! En serio funciona? Es fácil de aplicar?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
i was screaming when i saw this packaging online. the benetint was made as a nipple tint back in the 70s (you can still use it for that purpose today!) and i think this is just one of the best true lip tints/ stains. smear proof, kiss proof, wont leave anything behind on a glass. working at ulta, i sell these to atleast two guests a week! the bottle also lasts forever, like a bottle of nail polish!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of the first lip tints I've tried and from an amazing company. The formula is easy to apply, rose scented, and great on lips and cheeks. Great buy from an amazing brand.
alissa w.
Bordentown, NJ
After trying bene tint my life has never been the same. Seriously! Well at least my beauty life. I use tints whenever I go to the gym or run errands just to add some color but it’s not overwhelming.. would def buy again!
Tiffany N.
Katy
Not only is the packaging super cute, but the color is so gorgeous and natural looking. Its not too red nor too pink. I have SUPER pale, dry lips (almost dead looking) and this tint gives them the perfect rosy pop without drying them out like other tints. I also use this on my cheeks bones for a pretty rosy, blush look, perfect for winter time.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
I stumbled upon this on sephora over 10 years ago & it has been a part of my makeup routikne ever since - I use it for cheeks & lips, there are also different shades & I have yet to find one I don't like. So easy to use & lasts forever!!
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
I use benefit products daily I love their lip stain because it doesn't sting and it lasts all day long with a color that matches just about everything in my day-to-day life
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is the best little bottle of subtle very natural color you can find. I always exfoliate and moisturize before using both this and high beam to get an even non spotty application. It goes on easy it lasted all day and it doesn't look like makeup. Very subtle color for lips and cheeks blends very easily especially after you exfoliate with baking soda or a scrub and apply your lotion, this goes on nice and evenly over that. Smells like roses for a few minutes not sure why but it's pleasant and does not last long but the color does. I love the natural just came in from the sun look this gives you. I am fair to medium complected, I think any complexion could wear this. It is very transparent and not dark red like the bottle looks. It looks like you just had a cherry lollipop almost! I use a lip balm over it for some shine. No more red lip marks on glasses and cups. Love this! Try the High Beam too it's amazing!
Lacey S.
Cincinnati, OH
I did not like this product what so ever, it was alright for a light lip stain but I could not get it to work on my skin as a cheek skin it was very hard to apply and very blotchy. This was on my skin though, it could work on your skin!
Javen J.
This product is AMAZING it has a sexy natural flush to your lips and cheeks. It is easy to apply and comes in a nail polish like bottle. It was my first time using it and I was astonished I would definitely purchase this again.btw it gives you a sexy rose pout on your lips
Stephanie B.
Los Gatos , CA
If I were to only use 3 makeup products, this would definitely be one of them!! I love the subtle color it adds to my cheeks and lips and the rose smell is so calming :) Would recommend this product to people who typically go for a healthy, natural makeup look.
Daphne J.
Warrior, AL
Is this product more of a pink, red, or fuschia color?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
How durable is this product? I like the color but has anyone had any issues with staining?
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Quiero probar esto! En serio funciona? Es fácil de aplicar?