Our Original Rose-tinted Stain Is Kiss-proof, See-through Color For Lips & Cheeks That Lasts For Hours. Originally Created For An Exotic Dancer In The 1970s, Benetint Has Soared To Cult Fave Status. It's Loved By Celebs, Makeup Artists And Gals Around The World.

Sheer & Sexy On All Complexions
Innocent Yet Provocative
Long-lasting Wear

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N° 00n12802

Is this a long lasting tint? I’m looking for tint that can last long! ♥️
I Would like to buy this product but it is liquid and I’m scared that it could dry fast and leaves strange spots on my skin.. any review?
I Have used the Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in the past. It is one of my favorite lip products. Has anyone found any other lip stains out there that are same quality and work as well? Looking to add some more colors to my lip arsenal and really want to go with some stains but not sure where to go?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“I love this product! Not only is it long lasting, but it's super easy to apply. Despite the dark appearance, it doesn't come out that dark once you rub it in, and this is coming from someone with fair skin. If you don't like this color though, you can try it in Posietint, which is a bright pink, or Cha Cha Tint, which is a coral shade. It is on the expensive side considering it's from Benefit, but if you can afford it, I'd highly recommend it!” in 62 reviews
“...life. I've never been fond of using it as a lip tint, my lips tend to the dry side and i find it settles into lines and adds to the drying. many people have had great luck, however, using the benetint as a lip colour- I'm just sharing my personal experience. it is easy to over use the benetint on your cheeks, use it sparingly and blend well. i recommend this to literally everyone! enjoy!” in 57 reviews
“Ok, so I was pretty scared to try this on my cheeks,, but if used lightly looks great... the lips looked good, but I didn't find it lasted too long on me.” in 9 reviews
“As a cheek stain, it truly has all day staying power (I can't say the same for some other designer brands I've tried in the past).” in 9 reviews
“All those years ago when the lady at the Benefit counter first tried the Benefit I was reluctant to try it, as I had never used a blush before.” in 7 reviews
alain
Review for: Rose
Benefit Benetint is a rose-tinted lip and cheek stain that is naturally sheer and suits all complexions. It gives a natural-looking flush to cheeks and lips and lasts for hours. To use, apply three dots to the apples of the cheeks and blend quickly with fingertips. Add a few more dots for deeper color the price it is little expensive for a tint 55$
Dubai
Review for: Rose
This product is kind of perfection I love it so much , it keeps your lips and cheeks rosy and gives that natural glow look,this should be the most important product in every girls makeup bag, for a beautiful and fresh summery makeup look,the only thig I don't like about is I should reapply it more than once.
sharjah
This tiny little product is everything!!! I cannot go out without applying it. This tint will last the whole day you just need a couple of dabs of this to get a lovely natural pink tint. It suits all skin complexions. It gives a natural-looking flush to cheek and lips and lasts for hours!!
abu dhabi
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
i am a fan of this product its really good and gives you a natural look for your lips and cheeks , the only problem is that it dry's really fast so if you didn't blend it in a short time it will stain lines or dots.
Dubai
Rosy cheeks in a bottle. As described by Benefit, its a rose tinted stain which gives the sexiest flush one can get from a bottle! I couldn’t agree more! The color is a soft and sheer rose shade which gives an amazingly natural tint to the lips as well as the cheeks. On layering, the color gets a little deeper but doesn’t get too overpowering and stays natural. This is the perfect product for a no-makeup, rosy look! The tint is suitable for all skin tones though I feel darker skin tones might need to layer it for the color to show well. It gives one the kind of natural rosy flushed look that one would think only very fair skinned women would get after a workout or a walk in windy,cold weather! I absolutely love this product and even though I’ve used stains/tints before, this one is just FABULOUS! I have been using this so often since I purchased this that I’m quite sure I’ll finish up this bottle in a few months!
Sharjah, Shahba Area
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain uploaded by Hurriya K.
I have used this for the first time and am totalllyyyy in LOVE with this product.It gives a beautiful perfect rosy flushed fresh loook to your face. For a more cute and natural look u can always apply a small amount over your nose and blend it quickly.. My only problem with this product was I purchased a Mini for DHS63(in 🇦🇪) and the bottle is toooooo toooo smalll. So next time will buy the bigger bottle.
Ajman
It's not sticky, it dries down well, and it builds well. Multiple applications can give your lips a bit of a rough feel, but doesn't cause any visible texture, so I'm fine with that. So far it hasn't been settling too deeply in the lines of my lips either. Layering a gloss on top, like Mac's clear lipglass can help if it's drying you out at all. And the look is flawless.
United Arab Emirates
I've bought the Benetint a few days ago. I was dying to try it. It is amazing! Smells so good.. Just like cherries. I like to put some on my cheeks and blend it in the days when I don't wear makeup. It gives a very natural rosy cheeks. I didn't like them on my lips because it makes them so dry.. And when I applied lip balm on it I felt like it's removing it. So it's way so better on cheeks and I recommend it as it's not so expensive too!.
I love this product because not only is it long lasting but the colour is so natural and it makes your lips look soft and rosy and it doesn't even look like you have anything on. The packaging is super cute and the applicator is really smooth and makes applying the product really easy. You don't need to use too much since it's a stain which means the bottle won't finish so soon.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Rose
Perfect product when you don’t want to wear too much of makeup and still want to have a healthy glow to your face. I apply this on my cheeks and on my lips to get the rosy color. A little goes a long way. Gets soaked up in skin really fast so be careful to apply less and then slowly build up if you need more color.

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain ? What is the result of this lip& cheek stain.Is this good to recommend any one for use?
lily N. • 3 months ago
The sheer red rosie hue is supposed to look good and natural whatever your skin tone is I would honestly just say as a lip tint it works for alllll skin tones and gives a perfect lip color that looks effortlessly natural But as a cheek stain you'll have to try with your complexion & your blush applying technique