BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #65 in Eyelash Curlers

• What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?1 Answers
Amaya A.
Amaya A.
This product is ok! I expected more from it but ive seen, tried, and purchased better!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
If you have a dry under eye area then this concealer is perfect for you. This concealer has a hydrating balm around the outside area so not only will it conceal your imperfections it will hydrate the area too so your eyes won’t look crusty and dry. It also has light reflecting agents which can double up as a highlighter on top of foundation! If you’re unsure what colour to go, if it’s for under eye area go one shade lighter than your foundation to really brighten up the eyes, if you choose a darker one your eyes can appear to look even darker which is not the look we want!

Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Saint Catharines
On my skin this concealer is very cakey and does not cover dark circles. I got the lightest shade and it was still too dark for my under eye area.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
I like this concealer. I like that it has both coverage through the concealer circle inside plus the priming circle around it makes it go on smooth. What I don't like about this product is consistent with age. The first few weeks was good but with age seemed to get cakey. Also there is tons of product left when you get down the tube but the tubing around it means you have to dig it out. So not sanitary.
Sorcha N.
Sorcha N.
One of my all-time favourite concealers. I find a lot of foundations and concealers drying on the skin but this has a hydrating layer around the product to help keep delicate eye area hydrated. Nice and light/ natural coverage for those who don't like thick heavy cakey concealers.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Toronto
My absolute favourite. I got a sample from a store when I bought a bunch of cosmetics and I never looked back. It's consistency is perfect and it's easily blendable.
Christine M.
Christine M.
I love using this under my eyes to brighten and conceal shadows. It's hydrating, pigmented and doesn't crease when set with powder.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?