BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #80 in Eyelash Curlers

• What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?1 Answers
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Really enjoying this concealer! I received it as a sample from Ulta and it does wonders for my undereye circles! I also love the formula. It's moisturizing and not too cakey. Definitely recommend!
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
This is an amazing hydrating under I concealer that is my favorite of all time. Some downsides to it or that they're only three shades to choose from and I can't bring myself to buy another one because it's a $24 product
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
The best under eye concealer I have used. I've bought it from Sephora and ultra several times. I usually have issues with products looking cakey and dry out my skin, but this works great. I would highly recommend it.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
I used this all the time in high school! However, I just repurchased it (4 years later) and it's not as great as I remembered. I think it's great for those just getting into makeup. But it is hard to set with a setting powder.
Cara B.
I love to use this to highlight under my eyes and forehead. It blends nice and with setting powder I've never had it crease. I personally love this product.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
I love this handy little product! Keeps under eye area hydrated and conceals dark circles. Such a necessary tool - I never leave home without applying!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a free sample and absolutely love it. Goes on smooth and really covers the dark circles under my eyes.
Nastassia M.
LOVE this product. A must have for me, conceals any blemish that I have without drying my skin out. It's perfect!
katherine c.
miami, FL
benefit es una marca excepcional!!!! este producto es de los mejores dando un acabado parejo y uniforme
Tessa D.
London, KY
Keeps my under eye hydrated and very true to my skin tone. Hid all blemishes and had a very smooth finish.
Madeline M.
What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?