BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #74 in Eyelash Curlers

• What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?1 Answers
Juliana J.
I love this product for under my eyes. It's very hydrating so it never creases or dries out under my eyes. It lasts a long time for me since I don't always use it but even if I don't have under eye circles I still use it as a highlighter when I feel like I want to give my eyes a pop. I don't recommend this for someone who has really dark circles but if you get occasional circles that are not too dark this works really great and definitely go a shade lighter than your foundation.
Elena S.
Haverhill, MA
I love this concealer. I'll wear it without foundation even. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't clunk up. The color is great for my medium-light skin. It's good for dry or combination skin. I have really dark Under eyes so I need something with a different hue to help those but everywhere else this is great! Especially if you're a low key make up kind of person, I'd go with this product.
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I love this cover up. I use this for little spots that give me a surprise in the morning! It works perfectly for covering up the red spots and pimples every day. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a quick application to cover something up!
Claudia R.
Boston, MA
It was a good concealer for travel because of its size but it ran out was too quickly and was hard to blend sometimes :/ the only time it looked amazing was when the woman at the store put it on me for me to try it out.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! So easy to use. Moisturizes, diffuses fine lines and conceals dark spots. Medium tone is perfect for Olive skin tones. Does not dry out the under eye and brightens the face. A must try.
Nastassia M.
LOVE this product. A must have for me, conceals any blemish that I have without drying my skin out. It's perfect!
katherine c.
miami, FL
benefit es una marca excepcional!!!! este producto es de los mejores dando un acabado parejo y uniforme
Tessa D.
London, KY
Keeps my under eye hydrated and very true to my skin tone. Hid all blemishes and had a very smooth finish.
Amaya A.
This product is ok! I expected more from it but ive seen, tried, and purchased better!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Really enjoying this concealer! I received it as a sample from Ulta and it does wonders for my undereye circles! I also love the formula. It's moisturizing and not too cakey. Definitely recommend!
Madeline M.
What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?