BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #69 in Eyelash Curlers

• What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?1 Answers
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am very impressed by this concealer. It is very easy to use and lightweight yet full coverage. It has a neutralizing effect so my dark circles disappear! It can also be used as a highlighter. I have somewhat dry skin and this stays moisturized and doesn't cake like some concealers do.
Manjot C.
Seattle, WA
This is my all-time favorite concealer ever. I have used a ton of different brands like make up forever, Nars, but this is the best. It never creases on me and is still very hydrating which is hard to find a concealer. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This is an excellent hydrating, under eye concealer. I normally buy light shades in makeup but took this up to medium to hide the purple under my eyes. It covers up my dark circles well, doesn't crease horribly, and does not dry out my under eye area.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
I used this all the time in high school! However, I just repurchased it (4 years later) and it's not as great as I remembered. I think it's great for those just getting into makeup. But it is hard to set with a setting powder.
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
This is an amazing hydrating under I concealer that is my favorite of all time. Some downsides to it or that they're only three shades to choose from and I can't bring myself to buy another one because it's a $24 product
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
The best under eye concealer I have used. I've bought it from Sephora and ultra several times. I usually have issues with products looking cakey and dry out my skin, but this works great. I would highly recommend it.
Amanda E.
I recieved in a sample, I believe from ulta and I am in love. It goes on so smoothly, not cakey at all. I love how moisturizing it is and that it covers up what you need really well. I would buy.
Cara B.
I love to use this to highlight under my eyes and forehead. It blends nice and with setting powder I've never had it crease. I personally love this product.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
I love this handy little product! Keeps under eye area hydrated and conceals dark circles. Such a necessary tool - I never leave home without applying!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a free sample and absolutely love it. Goes on smooth and really covers the dark circles under my eyes.
Madeline M.
What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?