BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #80 in Eyelash Curlers

• What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?1 Answers
Juliana J.
I love this product for under my eyes. It's very hydrating so it never creases or dries out under my eyes. It lasts a long time for me since I don't always use it but even if I don't have under eye circles I still use it as a highlighter when I feel like I want to give my eyes a pop. I don't recommend this for someone who has really dark circles but if you get occasional circles that are not too dark this works really great and definitely go a shade lighter than your foundation.
Elena S.
Haverhill, MA
I love this concealer. I'll wear it without foundation even. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't clunk up. The color is great for my medium-light skin. It's good for dry or combination skin. I have really dark Under eyes so I need something with a different hue to help those but everywhere else this is great! Especially if you're a low key make up kind of person, I'd go with this product.
Brandi C.
Harvey, LA
I have kind of a love-hate relationship with this stuff. On the plus side, it is very hydrating and feels great on the skin. Right after I apply it my under-eye area looks bright and refreshed. A few minutes later it seems like half of it is gone and my dark circles are showing through. I keep trying it again in case it's user error. I really want to like it...
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I love this cover up. I use this for little spots that give me a surprise in the morning! It works perfectly for covering up the red spots and pimples every day. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a quick application to cover something up!
Claudia R.
Boston, MA
It was a good concealer for travel because of its size but it ran out was too quickly and was hard to blend sometimes :/ the only time it looked amazing was when the woman at the store put it on me for me to try it out.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This is an excellent hydrating, under eye concealer. I normally buy light shades in makeup but took this up to medium to hide the purple under my eyes. It covers up my dark circles well, doesn't crease horribly, and does not dry out my under eye area.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am very impressed by this concealer. It is very easy to use and lightweight yet full coverage. It has a neutralizing effect so my dark circles disappear! It can also be used as a highlighter. I have somewhat dry skin and this stays moisturized and doesn't cake like some concealers do.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! So easy to use. Moisturizes, diffuses fine lines and conceals dark spots. Medium tone is perfect for Olive skin tones. Does not dry out the under eye and brightens the face. A must try.
Amanda E.
I recieved in a sample, I believe from ulta and I am in love. It goes on so smoothly, not cakey at all. I love how moisturizing it is and that it covers up what you need really well. I would buy.
Manjot C.
Seattle, WA
This is my all-time favorite concealer ever. I have used a ton of different brands like make up forever, Nars, but this is the best. It never creases on me and is still very hydrating which is hard to find a concealer. I would recommend this to everyone.
Madeline M.
What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?