Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Fake Up - 02 Medium

This hydrating crease-control concealer - with vitamin E & apple seed extract - hides dark circles and diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra-natural look. Available in three shades. It’s proven to keep skin hydrated for six hours!*

• 100% said hydrates skin**
  • 100% said feels comfortable on skin**
  • 91% said conceals dark circles**
  • **Results observed in a consumer panel survey

Ingredients

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C1215 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Nylon12, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyldecanol, Butylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, BHT, Tocopherol. [+/: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, Ci 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N° 07306/A.

What exactly is this? It doesn't give much detail?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Fake Up - 02 Medium!
If you have a dry under eye area then this concealer is perfect for you. This concealer has a hydrating balm around the outside area so not only will it conceal your imperfections it will hydrate the area too so your eyes won’t look crusty and dry. It also has light reflecting agents which can double up as a highlighter on top of foundation! If you’re unsure what colour to go, if it’s for under eye area go one shade lighter than your foundation to really brighten up the eyes, if you choose a darker one your eyes can appear to look even darker which is not the look we want!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
I like this concealer. I like that it has both coverage through the concealer circle inside plus the priming circle around it makes it go on smooth. What I don't like about this product is consistent with age. The first few weeks was good but with age seemed to get cakey. Also there is tons of product left when you get down the tube but the tubing around it means you have to dig it out. So not sanitary.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
North Andover , MA
I love this concealer. I'll wear it without foundation even. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't clunk up. The color is great for my medium-light skin. It's good for dry or combination skin. I have really dark Under eyes so I need something with a different hue to help those but everywhere else this is great! Especially if you're a low key make up kind of person, I'd go with this product.
Combination / Acne
Peoria, AZ
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Fake Up - 02 Medium uploaded by Erica K.
I love this cover up. I use this for little spots that give me a surprise in the morning! It works perfectly for covering up the red spots and pimples every day. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a quick application to cover something up!
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
One of my all-time favourite concealers. I find a lot of foundations and concealers drying on the skin but this has a hydrating layer around the product to help keep delicate eye area hydrated. Nice and light/ natural coverage for those who don't like thick heavy cakey concealers.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not sure how this is a concealer ... it’s really sticky and oily . It slides everywhere even after you set it . It has no coverage at all . The concealer part is suppose to be in the middle and it just wasn’t enough concealer coming out of it . Mostly just an oil mess .
Combination / Dullness, Scarring
I love this product for under my eyes. It's very hydrating so it never creases or dries out under my eyes. It lasts a long time for me since I don't always use it but even if I don't have under eye circles I still use it as a highlighter when I feel like I want to give my eyes a pop. I don't recommend this for someone who has really dark circles but if you get occasional circles that are not too dark this works really great and definitely go a shade lighter than your foundation.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Bryan, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Fake Up - 02 Medium uploaded by Sierra L.
This is an excellent hydrating, under eye concealer. I normally buy light shades in makeup but took this up to medium to hide the purple under my eyes. It covers up my dark circles well, doesn't crease horribly, and does not dry out my under eye area.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Indianapolis, IN
I am very impressed by this concealer. It is very easy to use and lightweight yet full coverage. It has a neutralizing effect so my dark circles disappear! It can also be used as a highlighter. I have somewhat dry skin and this stays moisturized and doesn't cake like some concealers do.
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Sensitivity
Harvey, LA
I have kind of a love-hate relationship with this stuff. On the plus side, it is very hydrating and feels great on the skin. Right after I apply it my under-eye area looks bright and refreshed. A few minutes later it seems like half of it is gone and my dark circles are showing through. I keep trying it again in case it's user error. I really want to like it...
Combination / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots