MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek StainsJubujub
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain

Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain

by Jubujub

Benefit Benetint cheek and lip tint. Provides an indelible sheer rose-coloured tint. This waterproof and kiss-proof tint gives skin a long lasting glow.

Doubles as a cheek stain; Easy and long lasting application; Full Size 10ml; Rose-tinted lip stain; Soft natural color

Item Weight: 0.3 ounces

Does this tint dries your lip ?
Is this product worth to buy?
Can I get this one in different colors?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain!
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Angelica B.
Purchased at: Sephora
simple and perfect. I wear it on days when I don't want so much makeup or just to give it a fresh look. has good durability. It tastes a bit bitter but nothing to worry about. highly recommended.
Alveena Anna R.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s amazing I bought from ulta best price best shade long lasting cheek and lip stain [product:benefit-cosmetics-benefit-benetint-bene-tint-rose-tinted-lip-&-cheek-stain]
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Lance H.
This is one of my favorite natural go to. What i love about this product is it stain your lips for the whole day so you don’t have to reapply. This tint is also good for oily skins. It doesn’t dry my face. It does last and makes you look rosy tint. This good for Summer trust me! Best natural blush ever!!!
Madhuri V.
Irving, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Madhuri V.
I adore this stain! I have been through a few bottles and still love the product. I've tried the other shades however this original tint is the best by far in my opinion (many of the others have a thicker consistency and I've found them drying). I purchased this not long ago so received the new doe foot type of applicator rather than the brush. Overall I find myself actually using more product with the new spongey doe foot applicator so that's not ideal, however I will still continue to purchase this. I used to only use this on my lips as I thought it was too much and dried too quickly to use on my cheeks however I've been using it on both more recently and as long as you blend it without leaving it to sit for too long, it blends perfectly and won't leave any unwanted marks. Lasts on cheeks and lips all day. Could not love this more. I wish the other shades they do were the same formula as this one - I'd be in heaven! #sheflie
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Ana A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I was looking for a tint for a long time and this one seems to be very popular since a long time ago, but honestly for me after trying different ones, this tint is pricey and it doesn’t really tint that much
Brittney C.
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Brittney C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beauty IG: glamluxestyle_ Benetint swatch 💕❣️💓 I have been wanting to try this forever and I’m so glad I got the chance to! This is a rose tinted cheek and lip stain. Believe me when I say it gives you the most beautiful rosy cheeks and lips that literally lasts for hours. I love how it has a natural and sheer finish. I’m going to be using this all summer long!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
i bought this tint probably 8 years ago and look how little is gone!! i used to use this DAILY before i discovered cream blush. i don’t really care for the applicator, it looks like a nail polish brush. it’s very odd to me and it makes it hard to figure out how to apply ??? so i just kind of dab it on my fingers and blend on my cheeks. it is long lasting on the face but not on the lips! it also tastes gross, i don’t recommend using as a lip tint. also, it is highly scented so gentle skin beware!
Nina M.
Evanston, IL
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Nina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this since middle school! Absolutely obsessed and stays on all day. I have been buying this for over 5 years now. Such a natural glow but since it’s a liquid never dries you out and keeps it Dewey
Dana F.
Alpharetta, GA
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Dana F.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It’s subtle, feels like skin, and perfectly melts into my cheeks! It is beautiful on the lips, cheeks, and even as eyeshadow! Looks great on any skin tone and lasts the whole day! Love!
Joy K.
Benefit Cosmetics Benefit Benetint Bene Tint - Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain uploaded by Joy K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really like this product as a blush only. It stains my cheeks beautifully and adds the perfect rosy tint. As a lip product, it stains too patchy and dries out my lips. I prefer to use this as a liquid blush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elisa A.
MIAMI, MI
il y a 2 ans
Anika B. il y a un an
Definitely worth it!! It gives off a really natural tint and easy application!