BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This glimmering body balm adds a seductive sheen to legs and body. It's pure body luxury!

• Sheer formula
  • Golden-pink sheen
  • Includes velvet puff for a smooth application

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Corn Starch Modified, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Linalool, Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• What color is the glitter? Will it affect the shade of my...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Bathina Take A Picture It Lasts Longer
  • "I was eyeing it for a long time and finally decided to go for it, and boy and I glad I did!" in 1 review
Echo E.
pollock pines
I haven’t bought this for a min but I really do love it . I love the way it smells and feels this was one of the first things I ever bought from benefit and I truly do miss it . I will be purchasing this in the future I think it’s amazing
Florencia B.
Vacaville, CA
This caught my eye at the Benefit stand in Macy's and I absolutely had to have it. I love using this in the summer to give my legs a beautiful glow. This is an all over body cream that has some pink shimmers in it and makes your skin look irresistible. It also smells of lovely peonies and actually lingers which I really enjoy. I find that the shimmers will last all day on me and are still there the next day just not as strong. You also get a ton of product; I've had this for over two years and I still have a long way to go! It comes with an applicator to use it with which actually works really well. Such a must-have summer product for me!
Val I.
Deptford, NJ
I really love this body balm, and I'm disappointed it's been discontinued. It goes on silky smooth and feels hydrating on my skin, and the sheen is absolutely perfect. This might even work well as a highlighter, though I haven't tried it on my face - it certainly works well as a highlighter on my body! I usually dab it along my collarbones and the tops of my shoulders when wearing sleeveless tops. The scent is light and clean - probably one of my favorite scents out of my entire makeup drawer.
Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
The Bathina Balm is the best body balm I've ever purchased. The scent is very sensual and romantic and it brings the best out of me.. I feel like a Princes. A Goddess a Queen. You name it. I feel it. I purchased the Bathina Balm 3 years ago and the scent is still going strong. I would highly recommend this product. I PROMISE you that you'll fall in love with it just like I have. Benefit Cosmetics Bathina Take A Picture It Lasts Longer
catherine o.
Lake City, FL
I absolutely loved this it made my skin feel so smooth without feeling greasy, not to shimmery but more of a youthful glow which I personally prefer, a must try this fall, I feel as benefit itself as a brand offers beautiful products at a reasonable price.
Kat N.
It's smells sooooo gooooodddddd and it glides on perfectly. After a bath if put this all over me and get so many compliments :) plus the packaging is the cutest sexiest thing ever.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Unless you’re someone who lives in a tropical climate, likes to go to the beach and show off some skin - don't get this. Its just a perfumes body lotion in solid form. Smells amazing but for me it has no purpose what so ever. The shimmer is so subtle its not even noticeable so all you're really getting is the scent, which doesn't last long.
Megan H.
Santa Cruz , CA
This stuff is awesome. I was eyeing it for a long time and finally decided to go for it, and boy and I glad I did! it makes my legs feel so soft and nice, especially after I shave. A little goes a LONG way too, so be careful not to get too much on the sponge applicator.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
First of all, Benefit has some super perfect packaging! Everything they do is so cute and retro. I love this product. I'm not sure if you can still get it or not; my MUA friend freelances and she gets free things from her clients and other places. I use it all over. Long lasting, smells good...beautiful product.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I wish this product was still available. It really was a beautiful product. It had a beautiful buff mitt. The formula was a creamy sheen that left your skin smelling wonderful and feeling soft. All wrapped up in a really cool tin case.
Chase C.
washington dc
What color is the glitter? Will it affect the shade of my skin?