Benefit Cosmetics Bathina "Soft To Touch...Hard To Get"

Silky, sexy skin is impossible to resist. This super-fine body oil mist absorbs instantly. It includes sweet almond, olive and avocado oils to leave skin feeling soft & moisturized?and vitamin E known to help keep it firm.

• Seductive sheen
  • Hint of tempting fragrance
  • Instant hydration

Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Trisiloxane, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Linalool, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol, Bht, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Benzyl Cinnamate.

Where can I buy at?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Bathina "Soft To Touch...Hard To Get"!
California
I love how soft and feminine this fragrance is. It's light enough for every day wear, and lasts through the day. A lot of fragrances don't always work with everyone's body chemistry, our own natural oils can transform a fragrance from what was a good scent in a bottle, to being smelly on your person. Not true with this fragrance. This scent works on everybody I've smelled it on! Benefit Cosmetics Maybe Baby Fragrance
Winston Salem, NC
I got this as a gift on year at Christmas and who would've thought that this product would be so hard to find! It is so soft and leaves my body feeling so refreshed and gentle! If you can get your hands on this, I would buy it right away!
I love this! It makes my legs look so sexy and very soft to touch however I do wish it was a little more affordable for the consumers buying the product but besides that, I think that the product is very good and I will think about repurchasing it again.
I love this product! my best friend made me get it and im so glad she did! The packaging is so cute, as usual for Benefit cosmetics. This product just gives your entire body the perfect glow. It is pink, with a sublt golden glow to it. The smell of it is my absolute FAVORITE smell in the entire world. whenever i put it on i cant stop smelling myself! Benefits perfume, Maybe Baby, has the same smell, i have to go and buy it i love it so much. Definatly will repurchase.
Saint Charles, MO
Smells Divine. I have been using this since the 90's, along with the Touch Me and then try to leave cream. Both have a lovely sent and truly work to moisturize the skin. Once applied, it stays on to provide continuous moisture without leaving an oily residue. I would consider it to be a dry oil mist. Love it!  Repeat purchase.
This body oil makes me feel like a gorgeous vintage goddess like Dita Von Teese. The packaging totally resonates with me. I love all things ulta feminine and pink. The scent is light and delicately floral- just the right kind of floral. It’s not powdery or rosy. It’s definitely a soft, young floral. It’s drier in texture but still very moisturizing. Love love love it!
109 south madison ave, Spring Valley, NY
This product is great but it's a little pricey. It feels good in my skin. It does make my skin more smooth and not dry. The scent is a little strong than most body oils. I bought at Macy's and I wanted to try it out. I wouldn't buy it again because of the price but it's a good product.
Avondale
This is the perfect body oil mist. I love how easily it sprays on. And unlike other body oils it doesn't sit on top of your skin it just sinks in. I like the smell of this mist it isn't too heavy. This helps my dry skin feel moisturized. I will definitely be repurchasing.
So my skin does get dry very often . And I feel like the spray it less messy and easier to use ! Instead of lotion , oil can give deep conditioning to the skin and it smells good not that pricey . But I would buy it again . Room for improvement will be to make a bigger bottle maybe
Lagrange
Great product that makes my skin look and feel great. Very gentle and perfect for after a shower with a soft baby powder scent. Not to mention that the bottle is adorable. I would buy this again as it exceeded my expectations.