Benefit Cosmetics bathina Benefit Cosmetics bathina
Benefit Cosmetics bathina

Benefit Cosmetics bathina "soft to touch. hard to get" body oil mist

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BeneFit bathina "soft to touch. hard to get" body oil mist, 2.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Benefit Cosmetics bathina
Benefit Cosmetics bathina "soft to touch. hard to get" body oil mist
Jaidy G.
Jaidy G.
109 south madison ave, Spring Valley, NY
Review for: To
This product is great but it's a little pricey. It feels good in my skin. It does make my skin more smooth and not dry. The scent is a little strong than most body oils. I bought at Macy's and I wanted to try it out. I wouldn't buy it again because of the price but it's a good product.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Review for: To
This is the perfect body oil mist. I love how easily it sprays on. And unlike other body oils it doesn't sit on top of your skin it just sinks in. I like the smell of this mist it isn't too heavy. This helps my dry skin feel moisturized. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Des M.
Des M.
Tucson
Review for: To
This product is amazing! I have very dry skin, especially right after shaving so I feel self conscious wearing a skirt or dress right after but with this it makes my legs look incredible and super soft and glowy! I'd say go out a gay yourself some right now!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Review for: To
I massage my boyfriends back every time he has a hard day at work and I love collecting new oils. This one he loved because he wasn't left so sticky and oily after it was massage into his skin. It doesn't leave a leftover residue and leaves the skin very soft.
Eugenia H.
Eugenia H.
Hampton
Review for: To
Smells great, alcohol free and doesn't stain clothes. Hydrating and feels so nice on your skin. I would recommend this for anyone who just wants to treat themselves to a little luxury in a bottle with fun packaging.
Tasmia H.
Tasmia H.
BRONX
Review for: To
This body oil is perfect to use during the summer or the winter. In the winter it will give you a nice hydrating skin since winter tends to dry the skin out a lot. And during the summer is will be a great oil to use for that extra glow on your body when you want to show those legs off.
Review for: To
Im Obsessed Over This Product. I Truly Believe That Having A Soft Skin, And The Smell Its Just Perfect. The Smell Stays On Your Skin for The Whole Day. It Is A Little Pricey But Its A Must Have. The Packaging Is Super Girly And Cute.
Mari A.
Mari A.
California
Review for: To
I have tried this oil mist smells very good I love the smell and the packaging is very vintage and the colors pop making me want to buy this product again
Krissi G.
Krissi G.
Lagrange
Review for: To
Great product that makes my skin look and feel great. Very gentle and perfect for after a shower with a soft baby powder scent. Not to mention that the bottle is adorable. I would buy this again as it exceeded my expectations.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Scranton
Review for: To
LOVE THIS MIST it makes my skin so moisturizer and smells absolutely amazing. The price of this was not too bad considering how much I love this product.