BENEFIT COSMETICS BADgal Waterproof Mascara Created by 287s

287 We choose the best product for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BENEFIT COSMETICS BADgal Waterproof Mascara Created by 287s!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville
Love this mascara! It lasts all day and keeps my lashes looking long, dark and fierce! I purchased this mascara off of the Ipsy website and got it for a decent price. I would buy again
Morristown
I love this mascara after a couple of uses but when you first apply it is clumpy and liquidy but then it starts to dry and gets better. It is definitely worth the price
USA
Lengthens my lashes very well, though is best with a more curling mascara before to avoid clumps. Sadly, it doesn't add much volume, though it lengthens like crazy!
Lebanon
I have been using this product a lot lately. This product is great for adding length to your lashes. While it does increase the length of your lashes by a lot, it does make your lashes look very clumpy. I do love the fact that there isn’t a lot of fallout from the mascara.
Escondido, CA
I had heard that not a lot of people like this, but I'm in love with it. My motto is "if your mascara doesn't make you look like you have falsies on, your mascara has failed you" and THIS mascara does just that. You have to work it in a bit, but it's still great!
Fresno, CA
Just trying out this new mascare. Used it twice so idk howi really feel about it. So far, it does make lashes look long, but it separates them. The product did dry quick, so I had to coat fast. I also do like the wand. Hope it works out lol
I think this is a great mascara when it’s waterproof. It stays on well. The only thing I didn’t like about it was the scent but you don’t really pay attention to it and can’t smell it when it’s on only when it’s in the bottle.
Corning, CA
Badgal was like the front runner of full, luscious lashes for me when I first discovered prestige makeup. It made my lashes look genuinely fuller and longer, lasts a good while, and is always reliable. I totally recommend!!
Lewis McChord, WA
I used the sample of this and like the previous mascara it was ok. I loved that it was waterproof. It does tend to dry up and clump up easily. So just keep that in mind. And I use mascara just about everyday.
Clovis
Not my favorite mascara but it works pretty well dosnt give you clumps it’s very black. The applicator wand is big and can be difficult to get close to the inner corner lashes.

Looking for your answer?