BENEFIT COSMETICS BADgal Waterproof Mascara Created by 287s

287 We choose the best product for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BENEFIT COSMETICS BADgal Waterproof Mascara Created by 287s!
How would you rate this product?
india
A good mascara but take care if u are rubbing ur eyes right after applying it becoz it takes a few seconds to dry ....good mascara for parties
This maskara is Eyelashes prove and protect them and last a lot and very black color it is the most intoxicating best i love itt❤️❤️
Mascara ottimo! Ciglia più lunghe, più voluminose, riempie bene qualsiasi spazio. Cosa molto ma molto importante, resiste all’acqua😍😍
Roma
Love this mascara . Definitely lasts a long time without smudging . Lengthens the eyelashes too. Would definitely repurchase .
Kénitra
It is a very great mascara that gives high density and real black color. Its only problem is that it is difficult to remove
Puerto Ordaz
excellent mascara what I love most about it is that it is waterproof ideal to go out every day and no matter the weather
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
giulianello
makes my eyelashes very black and intense, and long. With these mascaras you will definitely have a cat-like look.😍
Love the oomph it gives my lashes darkens them lengthen lifts and yes it's waterproof so even at a wedding it works
Mississauga, ON
I love it I wear this on hot summer days and my water park days since it’s sooo waterproof and long lasting !

Looking for your answer?