BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BeneFit BADgal waterproof mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I really want to buy this mascara, but its pricey so I would like t...5 Answers
  • IT is not a question about The product but On my profile IT stands ...2 Answers
  • Is this mascara flaky and is it pool proof??2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal waterproof mascara
  • "i actually really like this mascara it made my lashes look awesome and big and had several compliments when i wore it" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my HG mascara, i wear it every single day." in 1 review
  • "i have short eye lashes so when i put on mascara they tend to clump or not hold a curl but with this product amazing!" in 1 review
  • "It can clump very easily which I dislike and it has a very strong mascara like smell. " in 1 review
  • "It is waterproof and makes your lashes look great all day and night long." in 1 review
Santa E.
Santa E.
Kirby, TX
Review for: Black
I was fairly disappointed by this mascara as I love Benefit's products and other mascaras. This mascara did nothing for my lashes it did not adhere to my lashes as the brush goes right through them. I think it's fair to believe that the blame is the big wand that is too big to actually stick product on to the lashes. I really don't understand how this product has good ratings, unless my lashes are just the exception (which are naturally full/long).
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Black
All time favorite mascara! Gives me the long lengthy eyelashes I wish I was born with. My eyelashes are really thin and short naturally, but with this mascara they're extra long, however they still lack volume. So, if you're looking for amazing volume, this mascara isn't for you. Paired with a volumizing mascara, my eyelashes look perfect
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Black
The formula is nice but it dries out fairly quick. I do like that the brush is smaller than most which makes getting to all of your lashes much easier. I originally bought this because Too Faced Better Than S*x did not come in waterproof and i was okay with my purchase but would not buy it again
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Black
I work in a kitchen and I am constantly getting wet, I've had many problems with my mascara running. Smearing or Making me look like a racoon. I tried this and it didn't budge through a twelve hour day and being completely soaked I love this. I didn't have a single problem. Highly recommended
Eunice C.
Eunice C.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Black
It is waterproof but after approximate 8 hours, it started to smuggle under and the out corner of my eyes. It is east to use but I am not gonna buy it again. It does make my eye lashes look longer but it is not my favorite. I think Roller Lash Mascara give a better looks than this mascara.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Black
Benefit Cosmetic's mascaras are by far my favorite! BADgal is a great waterproof mascara from their line. It is a great formula and stays all day by far. Even though it has a higher price tag it is worth the splurge. The only thing is that I prefer Benefit's They're Real! mascara.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Review for: Black
I generally do not care for any waterproof mascaras, but I needed one for a beach vacation, and decided to give this one a shot. I absolutely love this formula! It goes on very smoothly, without clumping, like I find most waterproof mascaras do. And it is definitely waterproof!
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Review for: Black
This used to be my go to mascara but I think they changed the formula and the brush. The original was amazing! But it just isn't as good anymore. I think the brand put more energy into the they're real line and forgot about Bad Gal. I am not a huge fan of either anymore.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
White Plains, MD
Review for: Black
I went looking for DiorShow in waterproof, but the local store didn't have it. I decided to try this one, since I like the 'They're Real' (but doesn't come waterproof). It's a nice mascara, but nothing special. For the price it works, until I can get my Dior.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Rosemead , Ca
LOVE THIS MASCARA. This is my go-to mascara because it's waterproof and the curl holds in place. A lot of mascaras are too heavily formulated and cause my eyelashes to fall. My eye lashes are normally stick straight so I like that this mascara holds the curl.
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to buy this mascara, but its pricey so I would like to know if I should buy it if I want lengthy and voluminous lashes?
Yarden A.
Yarden A.
Kiryat gat
Is this mascara is making your lashes thicker?
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Is it really hard to remove with regular makeup wipes?
Laura L.
Laura L.
Mt Juliet, TN
How does this compare to the regular Bad Gal mascara? Does it provide the same look?
Asha P.
Asha P.
I wonder this one is long lasting. Let me know if this worked for any of the gals who tried this one.