BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• I really want to buy this mascara, but its pricey so I would like...5 Answers
  • IT is not a question about The product but On my profile IT stand...2 Answers
  • Is this mascara is making your lashes thicker?4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal waterproof mascara
  • "i actually really like this mascara it made my lashes look awesome and big and had several compliments when i wore it" in 3 reviews
  • "This is my HG mascara, i wear it every single day." in 1 review
  • "i have short eye lashes so when i put on mascara they tend to clump or not hold a curl but with this product amazing!" in 1 review
  • "It can clump very easily which I dislike and it has a very strong mascara like smell. " in 1 review
  • "It is waterproof and makes your lashes look great all day and night long." in 1 review
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m absolutely obsessed with Benefit’s mascaras 💞 you really can’t go wrong with any of their offerings. I don’t particularly notice that this volumnizes my lashes more than their other mascaras, but my lashes are always full and long and separated and they don’t crumble off (I hate when mascara does that).

It can be hard to take off - Benefit offers their own remover, but it’s much cheaper and simpler to rub some Vaseline or coconut oil on instead. Rub onto your eyes, then wipe off the oil with a tissue. Easy!
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
I use this mascara in the summer when I want to go to the beach with my friends and family. Though the price is a little high-end for mascara, the quality is even more high-end. Buying this again is worth it for my lashes to slay!
Camila D.
Boca Raton, FL
This is by far my favorite lash product. Benefit killed it. I am not a person with Greta lashes I don't hate it but I love a good mascara that can make them look natural and still popping. I used this without fake lashes and it did the best job I've seen. My lashes were bigger and fuller and looked incredibly natural. If you don't have this and don't want fake lashes you need to get this product.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Noor B.
irving
Benefit has some of my favorite mascaras but this is not one. I love the "they're real" and "roller lash" mascaras from benefit. The formulas are amazing and make a huge difference for your eyelashes. I get asked if I'm wearing falsies. For this mascara I didn't get a major difference at all. I don't recommend especially for the price.
Wendy O.
Jonesboro, AR
I'm a big fan of the regular benefit bad gal lash so I figured I would try the waterproof one as well. I wasn't a fan of the wand as I prefer the big one on the original mascara but the formula is indeed water proof and lasted well throughout the night.
Leagh G.
The brush is really large so application is a bit difficult, especially for the lower lash line. Not really as waterproof as I would expect to see in a waterproof mascara. It does however make your eyelashes look really good, so overall not too bad.
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
Love this stuff! Stays on well the brush is great! The way it's twisted and spaced makes for full think and long lashes! Also comes off smoothly with coconut oil or an oil based eye make up remover! Unlike other water proof mascara I've tried.
Ariel P.
Radford , VA
This wasn't my favorite ever. I compare it to the pink and green maybelline mascara. It's good but it's not ideal. It didn't clump for me and that was a plus but I feel like I could buy maybelline for so much less and get the same results.
Krystal H.
I love benefits mascara. I fell in love with this mascara and it does the job like it says on description. It makes your eye lashes full of volume and long. It makes me look like I have eyelashes on. And it doesn't clump on your eyelashes!
Hanshah S.
I really want to buy this mascara, but its pricey so I would like to know if I should buy it if I want lengthy and voluminous lashes?
Yarden A.
Kiryat gat
Is this mascara is making your lashes thicker?
Asha P.
I wonder this one is long lasting. Let me know if this worked for any of the gals who tried this one.
Emma H.
Sandnes
IT is not a question about The product but On my profile IT stands 3 badge what does that mean?????? Please answer i gotta to know im new here❤❤🙏🏻🙏🏻
Jenna A.
Is it really hard to remove with regular makeup wipes?