BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A long-lasting, smudge-proof, waterproof mascara that packs the same black bad-itude as our original BADgal lash mascara. Layer it on for lush lashes that will last through storm clouds, showers & more!

• Specially designed slimline brush
  • Quick & easy to apply
  • Dries in a flash

Isododecane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Water (Aqua), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polybutene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ozokerite, Peg2hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Bht.

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Waterproof Mascara
  • "Benefit is amazing, I love their line. This mascara is good, waterproof is a must for busy mom on the go." in 92 reviews
  • "Benefit's Badgal is my most favorite mascara! I love the volume it gives my eyelashes without getting clumpy or sticky. " in 59 reviews
  • "This, for the longest time, was my number one mascara. I should probably hop back on the wagon. I love the full brush! Amazing black color. Lengthens, thickens and doesn't clump!" in 20 reviews
  • "Used this for a wedding where I needed something long lasting and to get me through a lot of crying. This mascara made it through the whole day and even a swimming pool without smearing. Pricey but definitely worth it." in 16 reviews
  • "i actually really like this mascara it made my lashes look awesome and big and had several compliments when i wore it" in 3 reviews
Jamie M.
Rock Hill
I cannot belive they discontinued the waterproof version of this!! It was my absolute favorite mascara I have ever used, I used it for at least 5 years. The non-waterproof just doesn't hold up, every time I smile or talk it transfers to another part of my face, like under my eyes.
Amanda T.
I was actually pretty disappointed with this. I love the normal badgal mascara, but the waterproof version is a little clumpy. Still, the brush is fantastic and I am still a huge fan of this line. I’ll just stick to the original.
Kendra G.
Haven’t been able to use any other mascara since I’ve gotten it, is a bit clumpy at times but others it makes my lashes look absolutely amazing! Natural days or days I add lashes it works great either way. I recommend
Ashley L.
Bluefield, WV
My go to mascara - it is the best I have tried! Doesn’t clump and gives tons of length. I apply this before false lashes or just by itself if I’m going for a natural look. I would give this 10 stars if I could
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
I got this mascara in my Ipsy bag and gave it a try. It goes on VERY thick and smears very easily. It kinda made my eyelashes look like that meme where they're all singular and straight and pointy. I was not a fan. However, I like that one coat is enough because the color is so dark. I'm also not a fan of the brush style. I don't like brushes with give and thats how this brush is. Overall not a huge fan, but they get kudos for just needing one coat.
Becky h.
Augusta GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this mascara on a whim because it was on sale at Ulta...I love it. It provides great lift and length, all day wear, and deep black color. Definately will be using this for a while!
Stephanie M.
Staten Island, NY
i absolutely LOVE this mascara. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and was reluctant to try it, because i was a better than sex girl and I never had gotten good results with a thin brush like this. however, the better than sex formula/bottle in the past year has gotten worse and worse (everyone i talk to agrees too!!). One day I was at the end, so I tried this, and literally never looked back. My eyelashes are always black, long, and separated. AMAZING!
Kate D.
Martinsburg
I wish this was like the original, but since it’s waterproof it’s thinner and volume isn’t as good. I still love this product, it’s easy to use and apply and it’s my go-to for higher end mascaras. I use the waterproof because my hard to curl eyelashes will uncurl using the regular formula. But overall it’s still a great mascara!
Mara L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I’m absolutely obsessed with Benefit’s mascaras 💞 you really can’t go wrong with any of their offerings. I don’t particularly notice that this volumnizes my lashes more than their other mascaras, but my lashes are always full and long and separated and they don’t crumble off (I hate when mascara does that).

It can be hard to take off - Benefit offers their own remover, but it’s much cheaper and simpler to rub some Vaseline or coconut oil on instead. Rub onto your eyes, then wipe off the oil with a tissue. Easy!
Kim W.
Riverside , CA
My lifestyle demands a waterproof mascara, and Benefit once again doesn't disappoint. I use a lot of Benefit products, but their mascara is one that I will never abandon in my daily routine, simply because when they say waterproof it really is waterproof and the coverage doesn't clump like other mascaras.
Yarden A.
Kiryat gat
Is this mascara is making your lashes thicker?
Hanshah S.
I really want to buy this mascara, but its pricey so I would like to know if I should buy it if I want lengthy and voluminous lashes?
Laura L.
Mt Juliet, TN
How does this compare to the regular Bad Gal mascara? Does it provide the same look?
Bra R.