BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Sexy, dramatic, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes. Famously big brush coats lashes with our thick black formula.

• Voluptous
  • Volumious
  • Beyond-black lashes

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Pvp, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum.

May Contains:
Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash
  • "I use this mascara daily! I love the way it makes my lashes look. It gives enough volume and enough length for me. Benefit is my favorite high end makeup brand, and I love most of their products and this is definitely one of them. This mascara is a hit or miss for some people, so I would recommend maybe getting one of Benefit's kits that have this mascara in it so you can test it. Plus, you'll also get to try SMS of benefit's other products. " in 382 reviews
  • "This mascara was wonderful! It made my lashes full and long! I have naturally long lashes this added the volume and fullness that I look for in a mascara! I will be going to Sephora soon. :)" in 101 reviews
  • "I love this product! For the first couple uses I found it a bit too thick (though some people might like that) but after that it became this very natural looking mascara- and it still was very voluminous and thickening." in 83 reviews
  • "I really liked this mascara (I'm very picky about how my lashes look and I'm a mascara junkie) and I really liked how they came out (mind you, I don't use just 1 mascara on my lashes) After applying this mascara I noticed a nice separation in my lashes and they made them appear thicker, which I really love." in 20 reviews
  • "I did just order a full sized They're Real mascara by Benefit to try it out...I figured even if I don't like it, there was a promotion going on where I got a free travel size of BADgal lash so it was a win win!" in 5 reviews
Yuvia A.
I feel that this product is a very thickening product where as the their real lashes are more lengthening. This product can clump but not too much so I actually rather like it more than the their real lashes. This is for a going out look for sure and not to be used if you want to look super natural but I think it really does work well and you will look stunning for sure. I prefer this mascara over the other mascara from benefit and I would say if you are going to cash out choose this one. Just do not try to build this mascara too much especially with other mascaras.
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
The first time I used this mascara I did not like it at all! It is super wet and I felt like it made my lashes more clumpy rather than voluminous. When I asked my friend how my lashes looked she said they looked fine, so I decided to try it again! Since the initial use I have come to really enjoy this mascara!

This mascara makes my lashes super long, which I love, and adds just enough volume that it doesn't look clumpy. The formula is wet and almost sticky, but it does dry down. This does last all day on me except when I wear concealer on my eyelids. I have hooded eyes so my lashes always touch my brow bone and mascara smudges there. This mascara only did that when I wore concealer all over my lids, not when I had an eyeshadow look. It didn't flake off or smudge when I used it on my bottom lashes.

I love this wand! Benefit has great wands so this did not surprise me. I also really enjoy the packaging!

I definitely recommend this mascara, especially if you love Benefit's mascaras!
Michelle D.
Lawrenceville
i like this product but dont love it. the brush is very fat which i like but the shape makes it a little hard to use for someone like myself with small lashes. it is good for coating each lash but doesnt do much for volume. it doesnt build well. i dont think id buy again.
Val W.
Now, my review is specifically for the Bad Girl Bang version of this. I absolutely love this mascara. It separates my lashes very well and it’s perfect for my my bottom lashes pop! In the picture I attached, you can see how good my lashes look!
Abby R.
Brookline, MA
I love this mascara! It comes on super thick and doesn’t clump, which I hate! It also is super black and really makes the eyelashes pop as well as your eyes! It comes off super easy at night and doesn’t smudge when on during the day!
Maya S.
This is the best mascara I have ever used. I have been buying it for almost a year now and haven't used any other mascaras. It's hard for me to find a mascara that will keep my eyelashes curled all day... this is the one for me!
Chloe R.
Charlotte, NC
I have used this mascara everyday since it came out and I feel naked without it. For a mascara, it is a bit pricey, by it lasts so long it’s worth it. The packaging is simple and sleek which is fitting for the name. It applies smooth and rarely clumps. It makes my lashes look fuller, darker, and longer which I adore. I’ve hooked all of my family and friends on it. It also pairs nicely with the “sex proof” mascara (I forgot the name at the moment) by Urban Decay. I highly recommend this mascara to EVERYONE! It’s beautiful and perfect. I can’t go a day without it.
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I just got a sample of this in one of my beauty boxes this month and so far, I really like it. It feels more like liquid than most mascaras, meaning it's not thick and goopy. And the brush is great -- it's really flexible and has lots of bristles to keep your lashes separated, but not like a typical brush. They are more like rubber and a bit bigger and more separated. They work really well, but the trick with this mascara is to only put on one coat. I've seen pictures of people using this and saying it makes their lashes too thick and spidery, but if you just put one coat on, you will get good coverage and good length. I had to figure this one out because I typically put on two coats, but this one will start to clump if you do that (hence, the four stars instead of five). The great thing is that you only need one coat for it to look great.

And so far, I haven't had any issues with it flaking during the day or giving me dark circles under my eyes. It cleans off fine with some micellar water, and I haven't had any irritation from it. It probably won't replace my favorite mascara, but I would definitely get it again.
Dana P.
North Carolina
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first "high end" mascara and it opened the door to expensive makeup for me. I loved this mascara. This type of wand is my favorite. It layers up nicely without clumping and wears well throughout the day.
Leigh N.
Atlanta
It is a great layering mascara. The wand is so big though it doesn't grab my lashes and give me volume. It's very natural looking on me. Maybe I got a bad one? I'm not interested in trying this one again though.
patty a.
Is this a must have in your make-up collection?
Breeyen S.
Rockledge , FL
what’s your favorite mascara??? Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this the only mascara for you? Or have you found that cheaper brands work just as well?
Alison H.
Washington, DC
How is this compared to the They're Real mascara by Benefit?
Lindsay T.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
What do you use to take this off? It doesn't come off for anything but I love it.