BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #24 in Mascara

Badgal Bang! 36 Hour* Full-blast Volumizing Mascara Creates Massive Volume Without Weighing Down Lashes. The Gravity-defying Formula Builds Volume The More You Layer, And Contains Aero-particles, One Of The Lightest Known Materials, Derived From Space Technology. This Innovative Intense Pitch Black Mascara Layers Easily For Bigger & Bigger Impact. Its Custom Big Slimpact! Brush Is Streamlined To Reach Root-to-tip, Corner-to-corner, Upper & Lower Lashes For Big Volume With 360° Reach!
Instrumental Test On 21 Women

Smudge-proof, Water-resistant, Volumizing Mascara
90% Saw Dramatic Volume
94% Said It Instantly Lifted Lashes
92% Said It Lengthened Lashes
Provitamin B5 Known To Fuel Thickness & Strength

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polybutene, Steareth-21, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11535/A

• THE NEW BENEFIT MASCARA do you have to buy it?? So .... I finall...2 Answers
  • I’m in search of another mascara, how do y’all think this one com...5 Answers
  • I’m so in love with this Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizin...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "My new holy grail mascara. This mascara gives my lashes length and volume with a few sweeps. As one who doesn’t have full lengthy lashes this mascara does the trick. Definitely worth the price and the great thing about it is that it has good ingredients that help strengthen them lashes of yours." in 108 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! Throw out everything else you have ever used this stuff is amazing! You get long lashes and the mascara is so light weight it costs your lashes without clumping your lashes together! It is a striking jet black colour and the first day I used it girls from work were commenting on my lashes and wanting to know what I was using! I had zero irritation to my eyes, it lasted all day without smudging which says something when your job is as demanding as mine!" in 40 reviews
  • "Bought this mascara a few days ago and I'm already loving it! Stays al day, very volumizing and has a nice brush." in 36 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara so far from 2018! I think it is worth $20+ for me. I never had a good mascara that works with my lashes and this bad gal came out! It is definitely long lasting, light weight and easy to apply. I also love the applicator because it made it easier for me to do my lower lashes." in 17 reviews
  • "I personally love this mascara. Yes, it is a little wet, but you have to learn how to use mascara like this if you don’t know how. Once you learn, you’ll love it. I don’t end up “spider leg” lashes. I really do feel like the brush does a decent job of separating the lashes. Too Faced used to have a mascara called LashGasm that reminds me sooo much of this mascara. Too Faced doesn’t sell this mascara anymore and it was my favorite so honestly I’m ecstatic. So, if you remember the Too Faced mascara you’ll love this." in 13 reviews
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm such a big fan of the  Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara so when this new mascara was released, I knew I had to try it. The packaging is cute. The "bad gal" theme with black and pink colors is super edgy and cute at the same time. The mascara itself has me 50/50 on it. This product has a wet formula. And yes, this mascara definitely does volumize and thicken. But it comes with a price! I've never had a mascara clump on me as bad as this product before. There are instances where it was as if I had mascara goop on my lashes, clumping them all together! It's really frustrating as I would need an eyelash comb or something fine to separate the clumped up lashes from each other. But when you comb them out, the lashes look big, voluminous, and dramatic. Still, it's a bit of a hassle to make applying mascara a two-step process. Hopefully, with increased use, the mascara would dry up a bit and apply better. I also think that part of the problem is that there is excess product on the wand. As if the stopper isn't working to remove the product from the wand! Either way. I am definitely torn between liking or hating this product.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
This mascara blew me away. I was hesitant to try because I am so picky with mascaras because 1. I have oily eyelids so most mascaras transfer to my brown bone. 2. Most mascaras I’ve been finding flake on me. 3. I prefer mascaras with dryer formulas that separate all lashes and holds them up.

This does it all. While I still see some slight transfer it’s not nearly as bad as others I have tried. This formula is more wet so it might transfer while applying but wait till it dries to flake it off. Also what’s amazing about this mascara is that it’s the blackest mascara I have ever used and you only need one coat. One friggin coat and it makes your lashes look insane compared to 2-3 coats with other products. So is this worth it? Yes for the fact you don’t even need a lot of product to achieve amazing lashes. My curl holds and it’s very easy to take off with remover.

One thing I want to point out for the people who are saying it clumps; yes it can clump if you do more than one coat which you don’t need. Be light handed with it and use the longer bristles in the brush to separate lashes. It tested all the ways and found one coat is all you need therefore your product will last longer.

Ladies, go try it!
olivia m.
First of all, I need to disclose that I have lash extensions. That being said, although I have lash extensions, I still use mascara from time to time.

Benefit Cosmetics recently sent me this lovely mascara for being #friendswithbenefit... Let me tell you, this mascara is hands down the most amazing mascara I have ever used. Even with lash extensions on my top lashes, this mascara does wonders on both my top and natural bottom lashes. After applying this mascara for the first time, my bottom lashes were instantly longer and full of volume... and my top lashes literally touched my eyebrows.

The application wand is narrow and the bristles are short, but they grab and coat each lash perfectly!!

Before extensions I had short/medium frail eyelashes and would depend on Benefit Cosmetics’ mascaras to get my lashes poppin’!... I love their “Roller Lash” mascara, and “They’re Real” was my go to for so long... but I have to say, this mascara is a game changer! I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone!!! Your lashes will look fake after using it, and if I ever stop getting extensions, this is the mascara I will go to, to keep my lashes looking long and huge! Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
I had to go out and buy this immediately because my favorite mascaras have been from Benefit. They’re real, and Roller Lash are the best! I’m torn about this mascara. I think it delivers great results but it’s not an easy to use, “fool proof” mascara. I feel like I can throw on roller lash or they’re real and not think twice. With this you need to be careful and have a spooly present because this can and does clump.
You can see from my pic below that I got one eye really good but the other clumped a bit and doesn’t look as great (I couldn’t find my spooly brush in that moment of panic). I do feel that with careful application you can achieve dramatic results, but this definitely isn’t for those “no makeup, makeup” looks I feel like it looks like you have mascara on.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I think I've found a new holy grail mascara, and I am so dang excited about it.

I wasn't planning on purchasing this mascara, but luckily, I received it as a sample in my ipsy bag last month. The packaging is cute and sleek, but what's on the inside is the real star of the show. The applicator is a plastic wand, which I prefer to bristles. The formula is a wet one, and it applies like a dream. I've never come across a mascara that has given me so much length before! It makes my rather straight lashes hold a curl, and also provides the volume I'm looking for in a mascara.

I will say, if you go to layer this bad boy up multiple times, I'd imagine it would get clumpy...but that's the beauty of it. You don't NEED multiple layers with this mascara, it gets the job done it one. I use it on both my top and bottom lashes, and I've been loving the results.

I am DEFINITELY going to pick up a full size once my sample runs out, and I heavily recommend this to anyone looking for a great mascara.
Taylor H.
I can’t say I hate this mascara but in my opinion, it’s not worth the price. I have super short and thin eyelashes so I expect a lot out of my mascara, especially a high end product. Here’s what I do like about it: it is super lengthening, the brush is tapered and reaches eyelashes in the corner of my eye well, it does not flake and is easy to clean off. What I don’t like is the clumping! I have seen so many reviews say that and I have to agree, it is one of the worst clumping mascaras I’ve ever used. When applying it it’s really wet and messy. If you’re willing to deal with some clumpyness for the extreme lengthening of this product then this isn’t a bad choice but for me, $24 is just too expensive to have to make that trade off.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox today and I had to try it right away. I was really looking forward to it. It really provides a lot of length which I was happy about and the brush is similar to the Roller Lash brush. However, it does kinda make my lashes clump and it also leaves black marks under my eyes after extended use. I put it on today at 4pm and by 9 I looked like a raccoon. I will try again tomorrow and see if any difference.

UPDATE: I tried it two more times and I do love it. It’s better if applied only to top lashes as it does rub off a lil on the under eye area. But if kept on top lashes only, it’s amazing. Love. Will purchase.
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara is pretty good! I did a video review first impressions on this mascara and initially I felt that it was very clumpy and wet and it took a while to dry. Because I’m used to a mascara that is a little thinner and more natural looking I was a little quick to speak. I have been using this over the past week or so and I actually really like the volume that this mascara packs on. I do recommend swirling the brush instead of pumping it up and down to make sure that you don’t have a glob of product on the brush because you don’t really need a lot to get a whole bunch of volume. Although, I would suggest maybe doing two layers of the mascara and then fanning it out with a dry, clean spoolie. For me, It doesn’t beat L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Carbon Black Mascara
Kat A.
Woodmere, NY
Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara I really love this mascara! It’s so black and so volumizing and I definitely see a huge difference once I add this mascara to my lashes. I do use benefit’s rollerlash mascara first- as like a primer and then apply this and I get the best combination of full, dramatic, black lashes that are also curled and separated. I’m so happy I found this combination bc it’s my new go-to. I carry both of these at all times even though, once it’s on it’s not going anywhere until it’s washed off! That being said, bag gal bang is a little difficult to get off your lashes but nothing too crazy, just a little tougher than others I’ve found.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I can't even believe how disappointed I am in this mascara... The formula is extremely thick & goopy. Applying it to the lashes makes my lashes stick together and look like spider legs. Probably one of the worst high-end mascaras I've ever tried! Purchased at Ulta for about $24, so it's safe to say that for the price, I am extremely disappointed. After a couple of days of trying it out, I've noticed that my lower lashes leave black marks :( Not as long wear as I'd like, on top of the goopy formula-- its a NO for me. I will be returning... Bummer.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I’m in search of another mascara, how do y’all think this one compares to Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this mascara worth the price?
Tahsina w.
london
So i have stubborn eyelashes that go straight after i curl them and put mascara on would this possibly hold its curl???
Ashley T.
Do you think the wand helps separate the lashes better than the original bad gal lash?
Valeria A.