BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Mascara

Badgal Bang! 36 Hour* Full-blast Volumizing Mascara Creates Massive Volume Without Weighing Down Lashes. The Gravity-defying Formula Builds Volume The More You Layer, And Contains Aero-particles, One Of The Lightest Known Materials, Derived From Space Technology. This Innovative Intense Pitch Black Mascara Layers Easily For Bigger & Bigger Impact. Its Custom Big Slimpact! Brush Is Streamlined To Reach Root-to-tip, Corner-to-corner, Upper & Lower Lashes For Big Volume With 360° Reach!
Instrumental Test On 21 Women

Smudge-proof, Water-resistant, Volumizing Mascara
90% Saw Dramatic Volume
94% Said It Instantly Lifted Lashes
92% Said It Lengthened Lashes
Provitamin B5 Known To Fuel Thickness & Strength

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polybutene, Steareth-21, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11535/A

• THE NEW BENEFIT MASCARA do you have to buy it?? So .... ...2 Answers
  • Oh my god i cant wait to try this 🤗🤗4 Answers
  • I just won the badgal bang benefit mascara from benefit c...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "My new holy grail mascara. This mascara gives my lashes length and volume with a few sweeps. As one who doesn’t have full lengthy lashes this mascara does the trick. Definitely worth the price and the great thing about it is that it has good ingredients that help strengthen them lashes of yours." in 108 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! Throw out everything else you have ever used this stuff is amazing! You get long lashes and the mascara is so light weight it costs your lashes without clumping your lashes together! It is a striking jet black colour and the first day I used it girls from work were commenting on my lashes and wanting to know what I was using! I had zero irritation to my eyes, it lasted all day without smudging which says something when your job is as demanding as mine!" in 40 reviews
  • "Bought this mascara a few days ago and I'm already loving it! Stays al day, very volumizing and has a nice brush." in 36 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara so far from 2018! I think it is worth $20+ for me. I never had a good mascara that works with my lashes and this bad gal came out! It is definitely long lasting, light weight and easy to apply. I also love the applicator because it made it easier for me to do my lower lashes." in 17 reviews
  • "I personally love this mascara. Yes, it is a little wet, but you have to learn how to use mascara like this if you don’t know how. Once you learn, you’ll love it. I don’t end up “spider leg” lashes. I really do feel like the brush does a decent job of separating the lashes. Too Faced used to have a mascara called LashGasm that reminds me sooo much of this mascara. Too Faced doesn’t sell this mascara anymore and it was my favorite so honestly I’m ecstatic. So, if you remember the Too Faced mascara you’ll love this." in 13 reviews
Cristina F.
I received this mascara as a mini for my birthday and I have already recommended it to all of my friends! That was before I even had a chance to really play with it. I personally have hardly any lashes and they are practically nonexistent.

You can absolutely put on one swipe coat and walk out of the house with lashes.. or you could look like you literally have falsies on if you’re willing to play with it. The only complaint my friends had is that it is clumpy after the first coat - but I always use a lash separator when I am applying multiple coats of mascara so I didn’t notice.

For my falsie look I apply one good coat of my existing 1step lengthening mascara and let it dry completely. I then take Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara and shimmy the wand as I apply a good coat and then separate my lashes before it dries. You can continue to build it as much as you want really but definitely to have that falsie appearance. Just please make sure you let the coats dry first once you’re done building that coat evenly, before you proceed to apply another one. This should be common practice anyhow.

Con: it is absolutely all day, no flaking for me.. it’s just a pain to get off completely. Even after using a makeup wipe remover AND washing my face - twice - you could still see product and that’s a pet peeve for me.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I really wanted to like this and I am a huge fan of Benefit products, but this mascara is not for me at all. It ranks in as my all time least favorite mascara ever. I have short, stumpy, sparce lashes and any way I tried to apply it looked horrible. The formula made my lashes clump together and look like spider lashes. I did not get any volume or length from this. I dislike the brush shape and it holds way too much product. I had a lot of smudging and fallout.

Removal was also not pleasant—when I get in the shower I usually use a face cleaning pad to gently wipe away mascara. As soon as the water hit my lashes with this on, it just melted off into my eyes. It clouded up my contacts and came off my lashes in weird spider leg like tubes/chunks of mascara. After the way it came off in the shower, I would be concerned about how this would preform even on a rainy day.

I definitely will not be buying this again and will stick with either tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara -or- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, which I feel are amazing and worth the price tag. The Bad Gal Bang, definitely is not, IMO.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara is one of the best mascaras I have tried & believe me...I’ve tried a lot. The price is about the usual for a high end mascara. I can’t really compare this mascara to others because it’s different. I really like the formula of this mascara. It does not flake on me at all. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it makes my lashes look clumpy, so I always have to use a lash brush after I apply it. However, I will continue to buy this mascara.
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I received a sample of this from Birchbox last month. When I first tried it, I hated it- it was wet and clumpy. I put it in my makeup bag for about two weeks before attempting to use it again. And when I did, it was amazing! It seemed that the formula had dried out some, so this time around it was more manageable. The badgal bang glided through my lashes like butter while reaching each and every lash. My lashes kept their curl after I applied this mascara and there was zero flaking! I only had to apply one good, thick coat before my lashes were longer (they’re already lengthy on their own) and pumped up with volume. This was a so-so black color (black, but definitely not the blackest I’ve ever used) and never got incredibly thick without turning into a clumpy mess. All in all, I feel like this is a great mascara for the weekend, summer, or days when I am not working as it gives me a more natural volumized look (not something I would wear for a heavy eye makeup look). Still yet, hands down, I would definitely buy this!! Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Lash Mini
Sharon S.
This is the mascara I am currently using. I like it it does make my eyelashes look a tad longer not super over the top like they claim. I like a lot of benefit products and I use their goof proof brow products so I decided to try this. This is my first benefit mascara and I like it but I’m not in love. It smudges after a couple hours and has gotten into my eyes the first time I used it so I walked away from it for a week the first time I used it but it grew on me. I think it’s a good basic mascara but at that price point there’s prob ones i like better out there but the packaging is everything and what drew me to it in the first place. I leave u with a positive note I really liked the slimmer wand I was able to maneuver very well and get those hard to reach wispies.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm such a big fan of the  Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara so when this new mascara was released, I knew I had to try it. The packaging is cute. The "bad gal" theme with black and pink colors is super edgy and cute at the same time. The mascara itself has me 50/50 on it. This product has a wet formula. And yes, this mascara definitely does volumize and thicken. But it comes with a price! I've never had a mascara clump on me as bad as this product before. There are instances where it was as if I had mascara goop on my lashes, clumping them all together! It's really frustrating as I would need an eyelash comb or something fine to separate the clumped up lashes from each other. But when you comb them out, the lashes look big, voluminous, and dramatic. Still, it's a bit of a hassle to make applying mascara a two-step process. Hopefully, with increased use, the mascara would dry up a bit and apply better. I also think that part of the problem is that there is excess product on the wand. As if the stopper isn't working to remove the product from the wand! Either way. I am definitely torn between liking or hating this product.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
This mascara blew me away. I was hesitant to try because I am so picky with mascaras because 1. I have oily eyelids so most mascaras transfer to my brown bone. 2. Most mascaras I’ve been finding flake on me. 3. I prefer mascaras with dryer formulas that separate all lashes and holds them up.

This does it all. While I still see some slight transfer it’s not nearly as bad as others I have tried. This formula is more wet so it might transfer while applying but wait till it dries to flake it off. Also what’s amazing about this mascara is that it’s the blackest mascara I have ever used and you only need one coat. One friggin coat and it makes your lashes look insane compared to 2-3 coats with other products. So is this worth it? Yes for the fact you don’t even need a lot of product to achieve amazing lashes. My curl holds and it’s very easy to take off with remover.

One thing I want to point out for the people who are saying it clumps; yes it can clump if you do more than one coat which you don’t need. Be light handed with it and use the longer bristles in the brush to separate lashes. It tested all the ways and found one coat is all you need therefore your product will last longer.

Ladies, go try it!
lalyy đź–¤.
Miami
First and foremost let me just say that I always hated my lashes and I didn’t want to apply false lashes cause I feel like all the money that you spend on false lashes you can spend on other products that you haven’t tested so that why I don’t use false lashes but ever since I started using this mascara I’ve been hooked it makes my lashes go to the heaven above I love my lashes I never knew I had lashes until I apply this mascara I bought the travel size to test it and I had to go back inside the store and buy the full size cause I was so impressed
Kimberly H.
Woodbury
Let me say this, I WILL NOT wear fake eyelashes. I have really dry eyes and my skin around my eyes is sensitive, so gluing anything on ain't gonna happen. I am lucky that I have semi curly lashes and don't have to curl them. I will say, this is a very wet formula, so you had to be careful putting it on. The downside of my upward curling lashes is I have to keep my eyes closed for a little bit while the mascara dries down. Our really does lengthen and keeps my eyelashes separated. I only use one coat. If you use more than one you are gonna get clumps. I like this mascara and I'll definitely buy again. If you like thinner brushes and formulas, this will be for you. If up look thicker and more coated lashes, this won't be for you.
Carina G.
San Antonio, TX
The hype around this product comes from great marketing. Maybe in the future, benefit should spend more money on product development and less on sending beauty gurus on trips around the world. To be very clear, here are some pros and cons of the product.

Pro: amazing packaging.
Very lightweight feeling.
Good to great amount of length (coming from someone with baby short lashes)
Very black

Cons: makes all your lashes stick together. While my lashes may be short naturally, I have a full amount of them. This mascara made tons of my lashes stick together and look as if you have a significantly less amount of mascara. I even went in after with a comb to try to make it work but I still had clustered lashes.
Little to no volume. What great length it had was drowned out by the sheer lack of volume this mascara gave me.
Crumbles by end of day.

While it has a unique and very flexible wand, as well as good length, the lack of volume this has as well as the amount of lashes it made stick together as one makes this product a pass for me. There are other mascaras by benefit which do a much better job (ex roller lash). If you thought this would be a next cult favorite because a bunch of people went on a vacation for this mascaras launch, think again.
Jocie M.
nelsonville, OH
i’m in sephora!!! help! should i buy bad gal bang or better than sex????
jessica q.
San Jose, CA
Why does everyone like this? It’s 12.00 for a mascara that doesn’t work that well. Yikes.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I’m in search of another mascara, how do y’all think this one compares to Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara?
Jasmine R.
Noblesville, IN
I really would love to try this!! How affordable is it and where can I find it? Does it give your eye lashes a curl as well?
How does this compare to other Benefit mascaras?