Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara
Badgal Bang! 36 Hour* Full-blast Volumizing Mascara Creates Massive Volume Without Weighing Down Lashes. The Gravity-defying Formula Builds Volume The More You Layer, And Contains Aero-particles, One Of The Lightest Known Materials, Derived From Space Technology. This Innovative Intense Pitch Black Mascara Layers Easily For Bigger & Bigger Impact. Its Custom Big Slimpact! Brush Is Streamlined To Reach Root-to-tip, Corner-to-corner, Upper & Lower Lashes For Big Volume With 360° Reach!
Instrumental Test On 21 Women
Smudge-proof, Water-resistant, Volumizing Mascara
90% Saw Dramatic Volume
94% Said It Instantly Lifted Lashes
92% Said It Lengthened Lashes
Provitamin B5 Known To Fuel Thickness & Strength
Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polybutene, Steareth-21, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11535/Asee more...
Top Questions See all 315 Q&A
- "My new holy grail mascara. This mascara gives my lashes length and volume with a few sweeps. As one who doesn’t have full lengthy lashes this mascara does the trick. Definitely worth the price and the great thing about it is that it has good ingredients that help strengthen them lashes of yours." in 108 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! Throw out everything else you have ever used this stuff is amazing! You get long lashes and the mascara is so light weight it costs your lashes without clumping your lashes together! It is a striking jet black colour and the first day I used it girls from work were commenting on my lashes and wanting to know what I was using! I had zero irritation to my eyes, it lasted all day without smudging which says something when your job is as demanding as mine!" in 40 reviews
- "Bought this mascara a few days ago and I'm already loving it! Stays al day, very volumizing and has a nice brush." in 36 reviews
- "My favorite mascara so far from 2018! I think it is worth $20+ for me. I never had a good mascara that works with my lashes and this bad gal came out! It is definitely long lasting, light weight and easy to apply. I also love the applicator because it made it easier for me to do my lower lashes." in 17 reviews
- "I personally love this mascara. Yes, it is a little wet, but you have to learn how to use mascara like this if you don’t know how. Once you learn, you’ll love it. I don’t end up “spider leg” lashes. I really do feel like the brush does a decent job of separating the lashes. Too Faced used to have a mascara called LashGasm that reminds me sooo much of this mascara. Too Faced doesn’t sell this mascara anymore and it was my favorite so honestly I’m ecstatic. So, if you remember the Too Faced mascara you’ll love this." in 13 reviews
You can absolutely put on one swipe coat and walk out of the house with lashes.. or you could look like you literally have falsies on if you’re willing to play with it. The only complaint my friends had is that it is clumpy after the first coat - but I always use a lash separator when I am applying multiple coats of mascara so I didn’t notice.
For my falsie look I apply one good coat of my existing 1step lengthening mascara and let it dry completely. I then take Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara and shimmy the wand as I apply a good coat and then separate my lashes before it dries. You can continue to build it as much as you want really but definitely to have that falsie appearance. Just please make sure you let the coats dry first once you’re done building that coat evenly, before you proceed to apply another one. This should be common practice anyhow.
Con: it is absolutely all day, no flaking for me.. it’s just a pain to get off completely. Even after using a makeup wipe remover AND washing my face - twice - you could still see product and that’s a pet peeve for me.
Removal was also not pleasant—when I get in the shower I usually use a face cleaning pad to gently wipe away mascara. As soon as the water hit my lashes with this on, it just melted off into my eyes. It clouded up my contacts and came off my lashes in weird spider leg like tubes/chunks of mascara. After the way it came off in the shower, I would be concerned about how this would preform even on a rainy day.
I definitely will not be buying this again and will stick with either tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara -or- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, which I feel are amazing and worth the price tag. The Bad Gal Bang, definitely is not, IMO.
This does it all. While I still see some slight transfer it’s not nearly as bad as others I have tried. This formula is more wet so it might transfer while applying but wait till it dries to flake it off. Also what’s amazing about this mascara is that it’s the blackest mascara I have ever used and you only need one coat. One friggin coat and it makes your lashes look insane compared to 2-3 coats with other products. So is this worth it? Yes for the fact you don’t even need a lot of product to achieve amazing lashes. My curl holds and it’s very easy to take off with remover.
One thing I want to point out for the people who are saying it clumps; yes it can clump if you do more than one coat which you don’t need. Be light handed with it and use the longer bristles in the brush to separate lashes. It tested all the ways and found one coat is all you need therefore your product will last longer.
Ladies, go try it!
Pro: amazing packaging.
Very lightweight feeling.
Good to great amount of length (coming from someone with baby short lashes)
Cons: makes all your lashes stick together. While my lashes may be short naturally, I have a full amount of them. This mascara made tons of my lashes stick together and look as if you have a significantly less amount of mascara. I even went in after with a comb to try to make it work but I still had clustered lashes.
Little to no volume. What great length it had was drowned out by the sheer lack of volume this mascara gave me.
Crumbles by end of day.
While it has a unique and very flexible wand, as well as good length, the lack of volume this has as well as the amount of lashes it made stick together as one makes this product a pass for me. There are other mascaras by benefit which do a much better job (ex roller lash). If you thought this would be a next cult favorite because a bunch of people went on a vacation for this mascaras launch, think again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos