Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara
Badgal Bang! 36 Hour* Full-blast Volumizing Mascara Creates Massive Volume Without Weighing Down Lashes. The Gravity-defying Formula Builds Volume The More You Layer, And Contains Aero-particles, One Of The Lightest Known Materials, Derived From Space Technology. This Innovative Intense Pitch Black Mascara Layers Easily For Bigger & Bigger Impact. Its Custom Big Slimpact! Brush Is Streamlined To Reach Root-to-tip, Corner-to-corner, Upper & Lower Lashes For Big Volume With 360° Reach!
Instrumental Test On 21 Women
Smudge-proof, Water-resistant, Volumizing Mascara
90% Saw Dramatic Volume
94% Said It Instantly Lifted Lashes
92% Said It Lengthened Lashes
Provitamin B5 Known To Fuel Thickness & Strength
Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polybutene, Steareth-21, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11535/Asee more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "My new holy grail mascara. This mascara gives my lashes length and volume with a few sweeps. As one who doesn’t have full lengthy lashes this mascara does the trick. Definitely worth the price and the great thing about it is that it has good ingredients that help strengthen them lashes of yours." in 108 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! Throw out everything else you have ever used this stuff is amazing! You get long lashes and the mascara is so light weight it costs your lashes without clumping your lashes together! It is a striking jet black colour and the first day I used it girls from work were commenting on my lashes and wanting to know what I was using! I had zero irritation to my eyes, it lasted all day without smudging which says something when your job is as demanding as mine!" in 40 reviews
- "Bought this mascara a few days ago and I'm already loving it! Stays al day, very volumizing and has a nice brush." in 36 reviews
- "My favorite mascara so far from 2018! I think it is worth $20+ for me. I never had a good mascara that works with my lashes and this bad gal came out! It is definitely long lasting, light weight and easy to apply. I also love the applicator because it made it easier for me to do my lower lashes." in 17 reviews
- "I personally love this mascara. Yes, it is a little wet, but you have to learn how to use mascara like this if you don’t know how. Once you learn, you’ll love it. I don’t end up “spider leg” lashes. I really do feel like the brush does a decent job of separating the lashes. Too Faced used to have a mascara called LashGasm that reminds me sooo much of this mascara. Too Faced doesn’t sell this mascara anymore and it was my favorite so honestly I’m ecstatic. So, if you remember the Too Faced mascara you’ll love this." in 13 reviews
This does it all. While I still see some slight transfer it’s not nearly as bad as others I have tried. This formula is more wet so it might transfer while applying but wait till it dries to flake it off. Also what’s amazing about this mascara is that it’s the blackest mascara I have ever used and you only need one coat. One friggin coat and it makes your lashes look insane compared to 2-3 coats with other products. So is this worth it? Yes for the fact you don’t even need a lot of product to achieve amazing lashes. My curl holds and it’s very easy to take off with remover.
One thing I want to point out for the people who are saying it clumps; yes it can clump if you do more than one coat which you don’t need. Be light handed with it and use the longer bristles in the brush to separate lashes. It tested all the ways and found one coat is all you need therefore your product will last longer.
Ladies, go try it!
Benefit Cosmetics recently sent me this lovely mascara for being #friendswithbenefit... Let me tell you, this mascara is hands down the most amazing mascara I have ever used. Even with lash extensions on my top lashes, this mascara does wonders on both my top and natural bottom lashes. After applying this mascara for the first time, my bottom lashes were instantly longer and full of volume... and my top lashes literally touched my eyebrows.
The application wand is narrow and the bristles are short, but they grab and coat each lash perfectly!!
Before extensions I had short/medium frail eyelashes and would depend on Benefit Cosmetics’ mascaras to get my lashes poppin’!... I love their “Roller Lash” mascara, and “They’re Real” was my go to for so long... but I have to say, this mascara is a game changer! I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone!!! Your lashes will look fake after using it, and if I ever stop getting extensions, this is the mascara I will go to, to keep my lashes looking long and huge! Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara
You can see from my pic below that I got one eye really good but the other clumped a bit and doesn’t look as great (I couldn’t find my spooly brush in that moment of panic). I do feel that with careful application you can achieve dramatic results, but this definitely isn’t for those “no makeup, makeup” looks I feel like it looks like you have mascara on.
I wasn't planning on purchasing this mascara, but luckily, I received it as a sample in my ipsy bag last month. The packaging is cute and sleek, but what's on the inside is the real star of the show. The applicator is a plastic wand, which I prefer to bristles. The formula is a wet one, and it applies like a dream. I've never come across a mascara that has given me so much length before! It makes my rather straight lashes hold a curl, and also provides the volume I'm looking for in a mascara.
I will say, if you go to layer this bad boy up multiple times, I'd imagine it would get clumpy...but that's the beauty of it. You don't NEED multiple layers with this mascara, it gets the job done it one. I use it on both my top and bottom lashes, and I've been loving the results.
I am DEFINITELY going to pick up a full size once my sample runs out, and I heavily recommend this to anyone looking for a great mascara.
UPDATE: I tried it two more times and I do love it. It’s better if applied only to top lashes as it does rub off a lil on the under eye area. But if kept on top lashes only, it’s amazing. Love. Will purchase.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos