Makeupbenefit cosmetics brand
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara

by benefit cosmetics brand

bWHAT IT IS/bbrGet out of this world lashes BADgal BANG 36-hour full-blast volumizing mascara creates massive volume without weighing down lashesbrbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe gravity-defying formula contains aero-particles one of the lightest known materials derived from space technology. This innovative intense pitch black mascara layers easily for bigger impact. Its custom big slimpact brush is designed to reach from root-to-tip and corner-to-corner of upper and lower lashes for big volume with 360 reachbrbr- Smudge-proofbr- Water-resistantbrbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- Panthenolbr- Tocopherol Vitamin Ebr- ProVitamin B5 known to fuel thickness and strengthbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrWiggle the big slimpact brush from the base to tips of lashes. Layer as desired to build big volume. To get the biggest bang apply to upper and lower lashes.brbrbCLINICAL RESULTS/bbr- 90 saw dramatic volumebr- 94 said it instantly lifted lashesbr- 92 said it lengthened lashesbrbrInstrumental test on 21 womenbrSelf-evaluation by 102 women after 1 weekulli0.3 oz./liliWeb ID 3190904/li/ul

Does this work on short straight lashes?
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara Does this mascara clump? I used it for the second time today, but I feel like my lashes really clump together (which I don't like).
Why is the mascara so good to me ?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Morgan H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loveee this mascara!! BADgal BANG is 💣.com!! I love everything from the brush to the formula to how it comes off!! Application is great 👍🏻 the wand has bristles that are spread out and attack every lash but won’t give you spider lashes like some competitor brands with similar wands do! No clumping either which is a major plus🙌🏻🙌🏻Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara is all about the volume and I think it has a really nice buildable formula... And the packaging?? Super unique and girly! I have repurchased this twice now and I will repurchase again when I run out! 12/10 totally recommend 💖🖤💖
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,368 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is Benefit bad gal bang mascara and it comes in both a travel size and full size. The plastic brush is long and slender, with tiny spread out bristles. This is a volumizing mascara that does manage to give some length and lift. I love that it is easy to reach the inner corners and lower lashes with this brush. I didn’t experience any smudging or flaking from this mascara. It can get just a tiny bit clumpy. It was longer lasting and overall one of my faves
Dania D.
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Dania D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this mascara and this brand for eyebrows and lashes. I love the brush as it does not clump the lashes ! Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara Mini
Sabrina W.
Salyersville, KY
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Sabrina W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite mascaras ever! I absolutely adore the Benefit Bad Gal Bang Volumizing Mascara. The wand/brush is amazing at coating every single lash with a smooth and even layer of mascara. And this formula is perfect...super smooth and creamy without being too thick and clumpy or too thin and runny. It gives my lashes a full, fanned out voluminous and dark, dramatic look with just a couple coats. And I love that it separates and defines every single lash without clumping or making my lashes stick together. This stuff does it all! It separates, lengthens, gives lots of volume, and is super dark and black. I can use this mascara alone and get the look of wearing falsies. I will definitely continue to buy this mascara as long as they make it and I highly recommend it. It is one of the best mascaras made in my opinion.
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ
It’s one of nice product to have it to used it .I love you use mascara. My favorite mascara is thrive cosmetic mascara. It’s little expensive
Sandra S.
I like the length this mascara gives my lashes. However, I don’t like all the fallout. I have tried it with and without mascara primer and I didn’t notice a difference. Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Brooke M.
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great mascara for separation and length! It does take some getting used to as this is the smallest brush applicator I’ve ever used for a mascara. Lashes stay looking fresh all day which I love and it’s easy to remove. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because this same brand has a mascara I love more, [product:benefit-cosmetics-theyre-real!-beyond-mascara-black-03oz/85g] . This is definitely worth a buy if you prefer smaller brushes and looking for length and separation/fullness.
Ayeh H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look so pretty and long. I purchased the travel size one. I just wish it wasn’t too expensive. Other than that it’s amazing. I highly recommend it 🎀
Liz E.
Webster, FL
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Liz E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite formulas and it lasts a long time, as well. The Benefit brand is always very trustworthy. I love this mascara with with lashes on and without. It actually really works well to volumize my real lashes.
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Barbara W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve purchased a Benefit set at Ulta with 2 mascaras and 2 eyeliners. Badgal Bang not only volumizes my lashes but also makes them look longer without making them look fake or clumpy. The product is easy to apply and easy to wash off but it also doesn’t flake off throughout the day. The brush is small enough to use it on your upper and lower lashes. One of my favorite mascaras! Worth the money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jolanda V.
Torrance, CA
il y a 2 mois
Ashley S.
Maitland, FL
il y a 5 mois
Kristin Ann S. il y a 4 mois
I really like it. What did you not like about it? KVD, Too Faced, Fenty, & ABH are 1s you may wanna try!
Caroline D.
Arnhem
il y a 6 mois
Jolleita N. il y a 4 mois
My personal favourite over the bad gal and better than sex mascara is the Essence lash princess mascara. Super affordable, makes lashes appear separated, long, and full love it so much.
Emily H.
il y a 6 mois
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG Volumizing Mascara how long does this stay on and does it dry and flake on your face?
Jolie D. il y a 4 mois
It dries quickly and doesn’t flAke