BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

What it is: A 36-hour, full-blast, volumizing mascara that creates massive volume without weighing down lashes. What it does: Get out of this world lashes. This gravity-defying formula contains aero-particles, which are one of the lightest known... see more...

• THE NEW BENEFIT MASCARA do you have to buy it?? So .... ...4 Answers
  • Does this really work? Benefit Cosmetics BAD Gal BANG! Vo...3 Answers
  • Just tested this new BadGal Bang Mascara from Benefit Cos...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics BAD Gal BANG! Volumizing Mascara

Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics BAD Gal BANG! Volumizing Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
Here are all the reasons I have fallen in love with Benefit's BAD Gal BANG.

- While it feels heavy when you first apply it, it dries weightless.

- 1 coat is great for more natural makeup days

- 2 or more coats gives me huge volume, length and curl and makes my lashes look AMAZING.

- It doesn't clump my eyelashes together. (Start at the base of the lashes and wiggle it through once for great separation. Blink and apply another coat or two and it looks like I'm wearing fake lashes.)

- It does not irritate my eyes and make them itch after wearing it all day.

- It doesn't flake like other mascara I've tried. I wear contacts and the worst feeling in the world is when I wear other mascara and it flakes throughout the day and gets into my contacts. This won't do that.

- It's easy to remove at the end of the day...no scrubbing needed.

I think I've found my all purpose everyday and every night mascara. ❤️❤️❤️ Benefit Cosmetics BAD Gal BANG! Volumizing Mascara
Layana G.
Marietta, GA
I know I received this product for free ( I didn't have to pay anything) but I think giving an honest review will help both the customers and the company. First, the wand gets too much product after few uses and it makes your eye lashes look so lumpy. It's hard to get the product off the wand as there could be SO MUCH at a time. Also there was a silicone round thing inserted within the cap that came loose and fell on the wand. I tried hard to put it back inside the cap withiout any success and so much product sticking to my hand. The attempt was a mess and since it would not go in properly, I finally had to take it off also so that the cap would close properly. The silicon part (since it came from within the cap) had too much product that went to waste :( Other than the design of the wand (or it could be that the solution is too thick) and the technical issue off the cap it is a pretty decent product. One pro is that the product dries quickly on your lashes. so why the silicone product went to waste!! Try to get little product as possible if going for a natural look...
Tiara D.
I liked this product better on the subsequent times that I used it versus the very first time (which is when I snapped my pic). I do like the very tiny combs on the brush and the wand is very flexible. The mascara is very black which I like. The benefit BAD Gal BANG! mascara delivers on its promise of providing volume. The mascara does not curl my lashes but it did not claim to so I didn't expect those results. The mascara does not dry as quickly as I would like but it is an average amount of time. I will stick to my normal favorites of benefit They're Real primer mascara with benefit Roller Lash on top.
Please excuse my goofy picture 😆 I am not very photogenic & I have hooded eyelids so I had to make a face so that my lashes could be shown off in the picture. Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow PencilbareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationSmashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
I’ve really enjoyed using this mascara and it’s definitely my new favorite. The picture doesn’t do it justice but it’s still clear, BTS on the left is nice but doesn’t have nearly and much curling and lengthening power as BADGal Bang on the right. Wears super comfortably all day, no issues with my sensitive eyes. So far I haven’t even had transfer problems with application like I usually do! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review. I was actually really surprised to find this was much different than my previous holy grail.
Olivia W.
Ok, space technology? Seems pretty gimmicky to me. That being said, this mascara works nicely. The pigment is great, definitely volumizes and doesn't flake! Mascaras that flake drive me nuts. It does get a bit clumpy if you use too much and the formula is on the wet side. Be careful when applying and let it dry! The wand is interesting. I enjoy the smaller tip at the end to get tiny lashes, but I wish the bristles were a little bit longer. I think it would help with brushing it out and coating the lashes. I also love the packaging. The velvet matte texture is so smooth. I recieved this product complimentary from influenster for my honest review. Benefit Cosmetics BAD Gal BANG! Volumizing Mascara
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I have been using this mascara for a couple of weeks. I absolutely love how intensely black the color is. It’s one of the darkest mascaras I’ve used in a long time. This mascara goes on pretty smooth and makes my lashes appear really long. I have not noticed any flaking and it is not irritating to my eyes. My lashes are extremely hard to keep curled. This mascara keeps them curled better than most but I still had a lot of the curl fall out. I am not crazy about the wand that it comes with. It separates my lashes really well but I find it hard to use on my lower lashes. That would be my only complaint so far. I have gotten several compliments since I’ve been wearing it and would recommend it if you are wanting to add length to your lashes. I received this from Influenster to try out and review.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
If you want volume, high pigment and flirtatious lashes, then this is the mascara for you. The applicator brush doesn’t miss a lash, grabbing from corner to corner to lengthen and volumize. The product doesn’t transfer to my upper lid, as I’ve dealt with of other mascaras, and that’s huge for me. It also doesn’t flake off onto my cheeks, and is definitely worth the cost. My only complaint would be that there’s no way I have found to apply the mascara ungenerously. It’s pretty much just all or nothing, but I am definitely feeling those Twiggy vibes with the BADgal BANG!
I received this product as a free sample in exchange for my testimony and honest review!
Karla B.
Flushing, NY
I received this product complimentary from influenster to review. I was super excited because rollerlash another benefit mascara is my current go to. I really liked the brush not clumpy during application. It goes on well and the wand is nice and slim making it easy to get in the corners. It looked great for about 2 hours then it flaked a bit and gave me some fallout which is an issue for me. The next time I tried it and used a setting spray in hopes that it wouldn't happen again, but it did. Overall, i like it but the amount of time it lasts without flaking is crucial. I am going to stick with rollerlash it doesnt flake at all on me. I hesitated on this reciew because i hate saying anything negative, but the truth is most important.
kathy n.
I received this product from influenster i. as a free sample to try out and it is honestly amazing. My all time favorite is the benefit cosmetics roller lashes and I was never able to pull away from it. Let me tell you, it is honestly amazing for my short Asian lashes. It makes my lashes look lengthy and voluminous it’s crazy, it gives an illusion as if my lashes are reaching for my eyebrows lol I will most definitely be adding this to my top favorite. I love the shape of its brush because it covers all my lashes and all my tiny little microscopic bottom lashes. Thanks to influenster for sending me this free product, not only was I able to test out a new mascara, I was able to give out my honest opinion.
Kimberly F.
Good mascara, I really liked the tapered applicator brush. I wore it a full 8hour work day, no flaking or smudging. Walked out in the rain, put some eye drops in my eyes, no running. It's waterproof so takes a little to get off but that's a given for waterproof. Very black, volumizing I would say, and not clumping. All around a very good mascara. I did get this complementary in an Influenster Voxbox, but after seeing the price I don't know if i would purchase it myself. (Price range is the reason i rated this a 4 star) I usually save my splurging for foundation or eyeshadow. If it ever comes on sale though I'd purchase It!
erika p.
Better than the Benefit They’re Real?
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I’m in search of another mascara, how do y’all think this one compares to Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara?
Alex :.
Boise
Where can I find this?
Yahaira O.
San Diego, CA
In love with the Benefit Cosmetics BAD Gal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Who’s tried it?