BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I tried it. Well ofcourse I don't know how to put eyeliner on. So here I went and tried it. Well i made a booboo and tried to wipe off. Ofcourse it smeared. I grabbed a Qtip to clean the mistakes. It came off but stained my eyes so I had to re put my makeup on underneath. I wore it all day. When I got home. It was almost off. Humm
Karina G.
It’s ok... I received this product as a gift and I don’t know if it is something that I would buy. I love most benefit products but I’ve used a better one. I feel like the color was not what I expected
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this lip liner! It’s easy to apply and it doesn’t smudge. It’s also very long-lasting. I will be ready purchasing this product again and I recommend the others try it out to if they’re looking for a great lip liner.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I was skeptical about this product because liner is always so hard on its own and now I had to try it with extra stuff?? It worked like a dream. My liner was perfect. It didn't bleed. It stayed on all day and I loved it?
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I wasnt a big fan of this pencil.  Im giving it 5 stars because it did exactly what it was supposed to, I just did not like the effect.  It was ok, just not really what I want.  I passed it on to a friend and she absolotely adores this product, so I dont think its fair to give it a bad review becuase there are some that i prefer.
Hallimah R.
I love the color for the nude liner. I found I can wear it with lip sticks/glosses that have both warmer and cooler undertones. I use it every day to both line and fill my lips, but I have never used the brush. My only complaint is that it seems like it runs out too soon. I've been through two or three of these so far, but I keep coming back for more.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Not really a fan of lip liner but the way this lip liner was made caught my eye. I guess I do not know how to apply lip liner and blend it correctly because it makes my lips look really weird like they are drawn on or something. Maybe I should try a different color.
Maivet E.
Los banos, CA
Just a 4 star because im not a fan of lip liner but this one is pretty and smooth unlike other ones that are hard to touch beautiful colors they have to Benefit Cosmetics
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝