BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Do you use lip liner to blend with lipstick? 1 Answers
Wen & Jen Y.
I don’t love the brush, but that could be user error. The color is great and I love how easier it glides on. With it being a duo, I like that I don’t have to bring a brush when traveling or throwing this in my clutch.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this lip liner! It’s easy to apply and it doesn’t smudge. It’s also very long-lasting. I will be ready purchasing this product again and I recommend the others try it out to if they’re looking for a great lip liner.
Hallimah R.
I love the color for the nude liner. I found I can wear it with lip sticks/glosses that have both warmer and cooler undertones. I use it every day to both line and fill my lips, but I have never used the brush. My only complaint is that it seems like it runs out too soon. I've been through two or three of these so far, but I keep coming back for more.
Karina G.
It’s ok... I received this product as a gift and I don’t know if it is something that I would buy. I love most benefit products but I’ve used a better one. I feel like the color was not what I expected
Kimberly H.
This is a cute little product just look at it but have a debit debit do the day-to-day better easy to use your spot in a Sephora this thing OK nice packaging yeah what would you recommend to others yes awesome of you
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I wasnt a big fan of this pencil.  Im giving it 5 stars because it did exactly what it was supposed to, I just did not like the effect.  It was ok, just not really what I want.  I passed it on to a friend and she absolotely adores this product, so I dont think its fair to give it a bad review becuase there are some that i prefer.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I tried it. Well ofcourse I don't know how to put eyeliner on. So here I went and tried it. Well i made a booboo and tried to wipe off. Ofcourse it smeared. I grabbed a Qtip to clean the mistakes. It came off but stained my eyes so I had to re put my makeup on underneath. I wore it all day. When I got home. It was almost off. Humm
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Not really a fan of lip liner but the way this lip liner was made caught my eye. I guess I do not know how to apply lip liner and blend it correctly because it makes my lips look really weird like they are drawn on or something. Maybe I should try a different color.
Maivet E.
Los banos , CA
Just a 4 star because im not a fan of lip liner but this one is pretty and smooth unlike other ones that are hard to touch beautiful colors they have to Benefit Cosmetics
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I was skeptical about this product because liner is always so hard on its own and now I had to try it with extra stuff?? It worked like a dream. My liner was perfect. It didn't bleed. It stayed on all day and I loved it?
Les W.
Chicago
Do you use lip liner to blend with lipstick?