Benefit Cosmetics 3 Scoops O' Sexy

A limited-edition set with lip balms and lip and cheek tints. Get three gift sets in one. With full sizes of hydrating lip balms and complementing lip and cheek tints in Posiebalm, Benetint, Benebalm, Posietint, Lollibalm, and Lollitint, they're individually packaged so you can give and keep a little for yourself. This set contains: - 0.10 oz Benebalm lip balm in Rose - 0.13 oz Benetint cheek and lip tint in Rose - 0.10 oz Posiebalm lip balm in Poppy Pink - 0.13 oz Posietint lip and cheek stain in Poppy Pink - 0.10 oz Lollibalm lip balm in Candy Orchid - 0.13 oz Lollitint lip and cheek stain in Candy Orchid

Sephora sale this ?
Would this be worth the price it come to ?
Are there products good?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics 3 Scoops O' Sexy!
21730040
Aaaah gostaria muito de receber esses produtos já ouvi falar tanto que quero muito testar e começar a fazer vídeos pro meu YouTube pra mostrar todos eles , sou apaixonada ❤
Hamilton
I thought this set was very cute. The colors were pretty amazing. I purchased it for a friend and ended up keeping it for myself lol. Great brand. Great choice.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗💗
I love the liquid lip tint and cheeks...everyday i wear it. Specially when im lazy to have make up on..i just put it and its naturally blend on my skin.
Love this kit! The trio of colours makws it easy to pair with any outfit on any occasion. The best part of this is how well the lip tint stays on!
Excellent!!!! I'm really in love with Benefit. Have no words for this one, package is so beautiful😍. Its everything Im looking for in a product!
London, ['', '', 'Eltham']
These should be full size for the price but other then that their all great products and can not fault them at all brought off their website
Hola me encantaría probar este producto para saber como es y seguir probando esta marca porfa se ve de muy buena marca y muy buena calidad
Es un hermoso set de maquillaje y es más tiene todo lo necesario para vernos bien en las fechas importantes y a mí me gustaría tenerlo😍
Is the team perfect from you skin. Your face looking perfect whit this products. Is new and the new from de benefit is beautiful