Benefit Cosmetics

Allstar Beauty Blowout Mascara, Brow & Primer Value Set includes: BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara in Intense Pitch Black (0.3 oz) 24-HR Brow Setter Invisible Shaping & Setting Gel (0.23 oz) The POREfessional Pore-Minimizing Face Primer (0.1 oz)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics 3 Piece All Star Allstar Beauty Blowout BadGal Bang Mascara Full Size 24 Hour Brow Setter Full Size Porefessional Mini!
Mun Kit C.
Bellingham, WA
I got this set for $15 and i think it’s worth to try them out. The eyebrow gel is fine, my brows look good after i use it to set my brows. The mascara is not my favourite because i have short and straight lashes.
Christine C.
Smyrna, TN
Mascara YES Primer YESBrow gel NOThe primer is comparable to smash box and works well, blends into skin nicely and helps minimize pores; mascara is suprisingly amazing; the brow gel does nothing for me bc I have no hairs for it to tame but if u have super thick brows this may be great- I use it on my baby hairs lol😂
Darcie M.
Calgary , AB
Love the badgal bang mascara! 100% my go to. Only downside is it’s hard to get off... it sticks! This combo pack is great value
Alexandra O.
Doral, FL
BEST PURCHASE EVER!!! My new favorite mascara!! Makes my lashes look amazing and super long. Only downside is it is kind of hard to wash off. I LIVE for this mascara. Makes my lashes so long and full

Looking for your answer?