Benefit Cha Cha Tint 0.42oz, 12.5ml Makeup Face Blush Lips & Cheeks Sun uploaded by Leah P.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Description: Benefit This mango-tinted stain beautifully blushes lips & cheeks with a tropical sunset hue. Smooch-proof & smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sun-kissed for hours. see more...

Estefania V.
Indian Trail
One of my personal all time favorites. Obsessed with the color and super easy to apply. I use it for my cheeks and sometimes even my lips and eyelids for an all over pinky glow
Oriana F.
Madison, WI
I love this tone, I feel like it’s more natural for my skin tone (light medium, yellow undertone), the texture it’s different than the Bene Tint, so you have to be aware, I have to blend it really fast, otherwise doesn’t look good.
m i.
works wonders and looks more like a natural blush than the less noticeable blush used in “fancier” makeup looks. definitely layer-able on how dark you want your blush to look. i’m personally a fan of having permanent rosy cheeks so this is my favorite!
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Leslie M.
I think this is best makeup product that I have. It’s so awesome and you can use in some many different ways!
Karen F.
Lynnwood, WA
meh, its alright to me.. its not a product to have.. i like their balm better. bene balm is my fav
Leah P.
This is my go to colour for a natural makeup look. The colour in the bottle looks very neon but, once blended into skin, it just gives a peachy orange tint. I prefer this to the other colours because this leaves a lot less of a noticeable colour on my skin tone. I usually use this on my lips for a long lasting wash of colour but I have also used it on my face and it makes a good summer blush shade.
Ocean T.
Ozone Park, NY
This orangey coral shade is so beautiful on my skintone , i love to pop it on my lips, cheeks and it looks so beautiful! It can make your dull face alive.
I am definitely going to buy more shades soon!
carmen c.
Geneva
I'm not a big fan of cream (or in this case, liquid) blushes, but I can admit it's kinda good.  the only problem is it kind of disrupts the foundation underneath, which might reveal the redness of your skin. The colour is good enough though......
vanessa a.
I love the benetints because it can be used on the lips or cheeks. There are different colours and it is long lasting. It’s great to apply under powder blush. I will repurchase and I recommend! The mini sizes are perfect for travel!

back