Benefit Cha Cha Tint 0.42oz, 12.5ml Makeup Face Blush Lips & Cheeks Sun

Description: Benefit This mango-tinted stain beautifully blushes lips & cheeks with a tropical sunset hue. Smooch-proof & smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sun-kissed for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cha Cha Tint 0.42oz, 12.5ml Makeup Face Blush Lips & Cheeks Sun!
How would you rate this product?
Abu Dhabi
Tropical, sun-kissed vibes is what you get with this magic baby! Tip: Use your finger tips to dap it on and quickly buff it out with a soft brush. Love using it across the cheeks, over the nose bridge and on the lips for such a gorgeous mango-coral glow!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Severe Cystic Acne
Mount kisco, NY
Such a great natural looking blush product. Because it’s a stain it lasts a long time. Perfect coral shade for summertime. Always loved wearing this! Would not repurchase though because benefit is not cruelty free 😟
Nantyglo, Ebbw vale
Horrible blush. It is perfect for lips but when placed on the cheek it seems to stain a little and doesnt blend well at all. Drags any foundation on the face first so will not be buying again
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
If you are looking for a subtle tint that gives you a summery, sun kissed look, this is the perfect product for you! It is easy to apply and long lasting. I prefer this over powder blush since it stains the cheeks and stays put longer. I would recommend this product for someone who wants to give a natural looking tint to their cheeks. It also can be used to stain the lips.
Combination / Fine Lines
Syracuse, UT
I love Benefits cheek and lip stain !! My color is rose..i like using the little brush.for on my cheeks because i feel like i have more control for deciding how much and where i want to piut it.. The fact that i can use it on my lips as well is a bonus !!!!
Oily, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
I didn’t get along with this as much as the other benefit blushes .... I found it hard to blend out and it would leave a patch of where it was placed removing the makeup. However any product that did blend gave an amazing natural tone
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Calgary
Benefit Cha Cha Tint 0.42oz, 12.5ml Makeup Face Blush Lips & Cheeks Sun uploaded by Stina R.
This is by far one of the most wearable blushes I have found. My mom, sister, and I have skin tones that range from olive to rosy and this stuff almost seems to metamorphose to each shade, making it a complementary choice for all three of us. When I opened the bottle for the first time and saw the fluorescent liquid within, I was a bit off put. I shouldn’t have feared, though - some ugly ducklings become beautiful swans. This is one of them.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
West Liberty, KY
I really love the bene tints from benefit cosmetics. They look so natural and dewy on the skin. I have just been into more creams and tints as opposed to powder more recently.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
I was so let down by Benefit liquid blushes. I tried several ways to apply it, and each time it always came out a patchy mess. Foundation gets removed in chunks to reveal my natural skin underneath. I will say that it looks beautiful by itself without any other makeup on, but this one is a massive pass considering there are other liquid blushes that are much better at keeping makeup intact.
Combination, Normal / Acne, Severe Cystic Acne, Redness
I love the benefit tint products that they have, but Cha Cha tint is my favorite. It's easy to blend and it's a super buildable product. As a point of reference, I'm a 380 in Fenty foundation, and I find for darker skin colors the kind of orange cha cha tint, is perfect for the cheeks and the lips under a light gloss.
Combination, Sensitive / Whiteheads, Sensitivity, Dryness