BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I was faithful going to the gal who had been doing my eyebrows FOR YEARS! She understood my shape and never took too much off my eyebrows! Took me years to find her. She started at European Wax Center and ended up going to a salon and I followed her there. Then, I moved to the other side of town and it became a hardship to travel 20-25 minutes just to get my eyebrows every 4 weeks. I didn't want to return to European Wax Center just for my eyebrows. I thought it would make sense to try out the Benefit Brow Bar since I already shop at Ulta regularly. I can honestly say I've never had a bad experience! The gal who was also good about my eyebrows recently got a new job, so, I had to start over yet again within this past year with a new person. This time at a different Ulta BBB location. And wow!! It's amazing the results this new gal had doing my eyebrows. It's almost like I didn't have to start over!!! The consistency and the how well trained the Aestheticians are in waxing and shaping my eyebrows is amazing! I don't have to provide much feedback and it's generally understood what I want and never had too much taken off. Makes me so happy! The experience is worth every penny!
Patti T.
Flushing, MI
The first time I walked by the @benefitbeauty browbar, I scoffed at the prices. Who would pay $21 for their brow wax? Always a skeptic, I wanted to know what made their service worth the price when I had been paying $12 at any old hair salon. The benefit brow girl started explaining how they map out your face to shape your eyebrows the way they're supposed to be, rather than just ripping out your new growth. I decided to give it a shot to see if it was worth the price and it really was. I started thinking of how often I was burned by the wax at those $12 salons or how often they waxed me so thin that I looked like I had no brows at all. Or how I would be red for hours after being waxed and people would ask if I had been crying.

After I'm done with a wax at Benefit, they fill in my brows and sooth the redness so I leave looking great, not sad.

Definitely recommend this service!
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I've never had my brows done here because there is never anyone at the brow bars I have gone to and if there is, they have always told me to make an appointment and come back later. Also one time I walked up to one 15 minutes before they closed and she said it was too late for her to do my brows. I have gone to at least 5-6 different brow bars and have had similar experiences all around so I know it's not just one or two. I think the idea is really cute and I've sampled their products before but their pricing is also a little over the top for the quality of their customer service.
Maria Q.
I love the brow bar. I love how you can talk to the specialists before they go waxing all your brows off. I had a bad experience prior to learning about the brow bar at Ulta and I will never go back to someone who just slaps on some wax and rips it off before asking what you want. I love that they have a different proccess, they will draw in your brows and ask if you like the look and if you do then they will start waxing. If you dont they tweak the look and keep working until you are happy with the look and then they will start waxing or tweezing.
Ashley M.
Grand Bay, AL
Love love love this service at Ulta!!! The trained brow technicians at my local Ulta are not only amazing at having my brows on fleek but they take the time to know me as a client. They use the benefits products which don't break my sensitive skin out like other salon products do. Ulta is a great place to teach younger girls about product application and what fits their skin type. Also just the overall experience that anyone will get at Ulta will make feel beautiful inside. Yes I've even seen a lot of men that love Ulta and the Benefit brow bar!!!
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
It's nice, but way overpriced. The first time I went to the Benefit Brow Bar, I was impressed, but I've been three times since and been unimpressed. The second time it wasn't the girls fault (she had gotten caught by a customer that took over an hour shopping and she couldn't leave the customer - but another employee could have taken over for her and not sure why she couldn't do that). The third time my appointment apparently wasn't marked down (although definitely did make an appointment). The last time was good but just so overpriced.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
I cannot say enough about the excellent service that I got at the Benefit Brow Bar at the Ulta in the Manchester, NH. They were professional, talented, and did a phenomenal job! It only cost $3 more than my usual salon, and the difference was enormous. PLUS, they fixed my makeup afterwards, so I could continue my shopping without crazy redness around my perfectly sculpted brows. They also listened to what I wanted AND matched the style to look the best on me (as opposed to thinning them out or giving me "Instagram brows").
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
I usually just pluck/thread my eyebrows but I heard that they give complementary brow shaping/wax for your birthday. I went ahead and did that. I thought the girl that did my brows was really pleasant but we must've had a misunderstanding because when she filled my brows in, she was a little heavy-handed and I had to go and take away some product. It's quick and easy and all you do is tip them! However be sure to tell them if you're on certain acne medications before getting a wax!
Robin T.
The only place I go for my eye brows!

I used to just pop into nail salons for my eye brow waxes. I was picking up a few Benefit items one day and decided to try the brow bar. I've never had my eye brows look so good afterwards. They take their time, not rushed like other places. Best of all, they will fix them after the service so you can continue on through your day without having to look like you forgot to fix you brows that morning. I love the brow bar!
Michelle K.
Medford, NY
oh. my. goodness. If you have not tired the Benefit Brow Bar you are seriously missing out! I don't know how I even lived life before finding this miracle. lol But in all seriousness, I leave with perfect brows. Every Single Time. I spent years having my brows butchered by cheap nail salons, so although the brow bar is a bit pricey ($21) it is well worth every penny! They are true experts at what they do. Try it, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Margaret C.
Scottsdale, AZ
What do you all pay for waxing if the benefit brow is to expensive?
Meghan Z.
Is there a specific color you'd recommend for those with black hair? I don't want my eyebrows too dark
lenn k.
Hanapepe, HI
What are your favorite benefit brow products?
Deanna L.
Where do you find it this at
Jianyi C.
North Olmsted, OH
Does this product make your eyebrows look natural?