Benefit Bigger and Bolder Brows Kit uploaded by Lauryn B.Benefit Bigger and Bolder Brows Kit uploaded by Maria S.Benefit Bigger and Bolder Brows Kit uploaded by Rachel C.See all 80 photos
6 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Benefit's new Bigger & Bolder Brows kit cranks up the drama with buildable-color products. The kit includes:

• ka-BROW!, a cream-gel formula that let's you enhance your brow color
  • ready, set, brow! a 24-hour transparent setting gel to keep your brows in place
  • high brow pencil, a creamy highlighting pencil
  • shaping stencils, for an expert and personalized shape

• Just debating which to buy between th...I like products from both line... 2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? I've seen this...I have this product and I abso... 1 Answers
  • I've heard lots of mixed reviews abou...Benefit has the best eyebrow gel 1 Answers
Photos (80)
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien , WA
Aug. 29, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: 03 Medium (light to medium brown, redheads - neutral-warm)
I bought the benefit cosmetics bigger and bolder browse kit in shade 3 this week at Ulta. The kit runs for 34$ and is a good deal considering that you get 3 brow products to color and set your brows as well as a stencil. I loved that the ka brow was my exact shade and I also loved that the brow applicator brush is included in the bottle for safe travels (no more ruined brow brush in make up bags. ) The ka-brow glided on smoothly with out any fallout or uneven smudges. I did however find that it took me longer to fill them in and the product did not want to stay on skin as well where brows were sparse. I loved the high brow highlighter!! It went on so smoothly and did not look cakey over my foundation. It did an excellent job cleaning up my brow area for a sharp clean brow line. The ready set Brown gel worked nicely to brush down stray brows, and it had a nice fresh scent to it unlike other brow gels. I found the stencil to be more trouble than they were worth to be honest.
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
Aug. 13, 2016, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: And
This is such an amazing value! Benefit really outdid themselves with this set. The full-size Ka-Brow is awesome, it's blendable, buildable and the pigmentation is great for my sparse brows. A little bit of it goes a long way, and it lasts all day and then some. It includes a brush but I don't bother using it, I still use my #7 ABH brush. The Highbrow that's also a full-size is reformulated and soooo creamy and blendable. It's the perfect flattering brow highlight color for a lot of skin tones. This set also includes a travel-size version of the Ready, Set, Brow! gel. Possibly one of the best brow gels I've tried. The applicator is perfect since its a comb instead of the traditional plain mascara wand. It's great to try it before you commit to it. Overall this is a solid kit an j can't wait for them to come out with more value sets like this one.
Janine C.
Janine C.
Trenton, NJ
I am fairly new to doing my eye brows and originally was using Tarte Amazonian Clay Volumizing Brow & Hair Powder, which I was horrible at applying and made my eyebrows look horrible. I did not like how my eyebrows looked when using the product. When i saw Benefit had this kit I ordered it on Sephora immediately. I receied this set last night and used it this morning. I LOVE THIS BROW SET!!!!! I feel that it is great for beginners and makes your eyebrows look natural but big and bold! I tried to use the stencil but it seemed a little annoying and i could not get the hang out it. I will be trying the stencil out again tomorrow. Definitely purchase this set if you are new to doing eye brows. It is a great bargain, great product, and soooo cute!!!!!
Manda S.
Manda S.
Largo, FL
I really love the Ka-Brow and it went on even better than my dipbrow for the first few weeks and then it started to dry out on me so I had to put some baby oil in it overnight to get it back to a pomade consistency but other than that I really have nothing bad to say about it. The shade 2 is better than the taupe on my skin tone/complexion! I even love the little brush it comes with to apply it with, it makes getting a sharp arch so much easier! I do clean it every few uses so it doesn't fray on me like I've read in some other reviews. I've had it for a few months and don't think I'll go back to my dipbrow
Jade J.
Jade J.
Watsonville, CA
I bought this kit at Sephora and I'm so glad I did. I usually buy anastasia dip brow pomade but I wanted to try something new & the girl helping me recommended it. The kabrow pomade is amazing! It is user friendly for beginners and I love the brush that comes with it. It lasted on my oily skin & did not budge throughout the day. It also didn't try out like the dipbrow pomade does when you get towards the bottom of the jar. This kit is a great value considering the pomade by itself details for $26. I also love the setting gel, it was super light weight & the applicator makes it easy to apply.
Marta H.
Marta H.
I bought the set last week and was a little scared because I never really messed with my eye brows but my coworker promised me that they made it very easy to learn. So I bought it at Sephora during my lunch break (btw it was only $34!). I watched a few videos of people using this kit and then I felt ready to give it a try. I was surprise at how easy it was to apply and they looked good! I think my favorite is the highlighter pencil. I even got my cousin to buy the kit as well because she want to start doing her eye brows too!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Red Lion, PA
I got this kit because I wanted to try a variety of benefit's brow products and I was a little disappointed. I find that the Kabrow is harder to work with than other brow pomade/gels that I've used. Also I tried to use the small brush that came in the packaging, and I ultimately ended up using a brow brush from my own personal collection. There was also a set of stencils that I felt were a little silly, I just dont think they are worth the money. The other two products that came with the kit were great!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
This is a great little kit! You get several of their eyebrow products including their Gimme Brow, a brow highlighter pencil, a brow stencil, and brow gel. The Gimme Brow goes on easily and looks natural once it's on. The highlighter pencil is very light so be prepared if you have a darker skintone. The stencil is fun but I haven't used it much. Overall I would recommend but not repurchase. Good for testing out their Brow products and figuring out what you like so you can buy those individually!
rosemary p.
rosemary p.
Riverside, Ca
For the longest time I was in Anastasia Beverly Hills Devotie and I did not try any other brow product but when I saw this at all to I am play with it on my own hands and for like two weeks every time I walk by the store I thought about buying then I finally gave in and bought it and I do not regret it at all I love it my brows are super beautiful they don't look made up they look really natural and I have gotten a lot of compliments on them and I really like them in comparison to the Anastasia
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Braselton, GA
I feel like Anastasia has some competition now that Benefit has released their newest brow products. I would choose any of these over the brow wiz any day! Ka-brow is a pomade that comes with a brush. Both the brush and the pomade are 5/5 products. A lot of pomades dry out quickly. This one stays smooth and creamy. It lasts all day. The brush stays in place. The packaging is to die for! This set is an incredible value! I attempted to draw a brow as a swatch - don't judge it! 😂😂😂
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX
Does any one know if these kits are limited edition ?? Also, which color shade would you guys recommend for me? I am currently using the Anastasia Pomade in Medium Brown and the Kabrow in shade 4 ... Thank you ☺️
Kiana T.
Kiana T.
I'm new to the whole "brows on fleek" movement. Would this be something a beginner could use and not completely jack up their brows ?
Dorian W.
Dorian W.
Milford, MI
Is this kit worth the price? I love benefits gimme brow so I was thinking of buying the whole kit but I wanted to know if it was worth the price?
Maira D.
Maira D.
Which of the products in this kit would you repurchase? Which one is your favorite?
Jenie T.
Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
As a blonde I find it hard to find the perfect eyebrow shade. Some ash tones are too green or grey and some taupe shades are to red. Does this line have a good warm blonde shade that's not too dark or too yellow?