Benefit Benefit stay flawless 15 hour primer, 0.54oz, 0.54 Ounce

An innovative and invisible stick primer. Helps lock in foundation for 15 hours and enhance foundation coverage. Glides easily onto skin for optimal wear. Gives a flawless and natural looking finish
Start your review of Benefit Benefit stay flawless 15 hour primer, 0.54oz, 0.54 Ounce!
Monterrey
It is not a good level of primer. The quality of the product is less and although it does make your makeup last longer it does not improve the texture of your skin. It makes little balls and sticks. It has too much silicone. Get out of a hurry in a travel emergency, but it's expensive. I do not recommend it or I would buy it again.
No es un buen nivel de primer.  La calidad del producto es menor y aunque sí hace que tus maquillaje dure más no mejora la textura de tu piel Se hacen bolitas y se pega. Tiene demasiada silicona. Saca de un apuro en una urgencia de viaje, pero es caro. No lo recomiendo ni lo volvería a comprar.

I didn't really like this product just because it didn't work with my skin and it's sort of made my makeup go on differently and in a way that I did not enjoy my makeup ended up going cakey by the end of the day and it did not look good it was not pretty so I would not recommend
Halifax
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely lasts 10 hours i havnt had it on for 15 hours so im not sure but i do love the way it feels its not heavy or thick its the perfect texture, I recommend this to everyone, love love lovess please try this you will not be disappointed, its jot too pricey either!
Toronto
This is like glue for my makeup. It stays in the Hot humid heat great. I don't know off hand if it has sun protection . Easy to use and blend. My only con is if you don't roll it down all the way the cap will smash the stick but I will still recommend to others.
Thompson , MB
I was really hoping to love this product because of other reviews but it broke me out so damn bad!! I love the way it felt and the way it went on but I just couldn’t use it because of my skin type and the sensitivity to it.
Love how the packaging looks so pretty and it contains a lot of product inside. Comes in many shades. Very pigmented and easy to use. Very cheap brought in stores at Cardiff and I love it. Would buy again I recommend!!
Hollywood, FL
Este primer es perfecto. Su acabado y duración son muy buenos. Me gusta usarlo a diario para ir al trabajo y hacer otras actividades ya que hace que mi maquillaje duró mucho más.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to love this primer. I haven’t used it in a long time but I remember it being my favourite primer. When using this primer I did feel my makeup lasted 15 hours even in the heat or rain. It also made my makeup look so beautiful and natural. I also loved that this product was in a stick because it makes it so easy to apply. This product can be a little pricey but it does last a while.
london, london
Incredible primer! I got attracted by the packaging (as for many other cosmetic by Benefit) and when I tried on I was so surprise by the lovely and shiny effect was leaving on my skin. Not too sure about the 15 hours lasting, but I would surely buy it again.
West Yorkshire
This product I liked and it stayed up to its name but I had to apply it a few times but apart from that the stick was good but it didn’t have full coverage tho which is fine if your going for a semi coverage foundation