suggested searches

66%

2 star

33%

1 star

I bought it bc I thought I’d try it out, see if it was any good. It’s okay. It does the job with tight lining but is it worth the price? No I don’t think it is
I like this product in theory: true black, waterproof, and a 2 on EWG’s scale. The problem is that it doesn’t dry down well, especially over other product (like foundation or tinted moisturizer). When I swatched it on the back of my hand, I had a minute or two to play with it before it dried and became waterproof. Unfortunately, the same didn’t hold true for my face, and my cat eye slid around over the course of the day, making appearances on my eyelid and undereye. I’m going to keep trying, but this wasn’t a win for Benefit.
wear eyeliner pretty much every day and wanted to try a waterproof one so I could avoid constantly having to reapply. This eyeliner was pretty disappointing, you need to press quite hard and the black pigment is definitely not dark enough. It seems to stay on better than some other liners but it's definitely not worth the price and the overall effect is a bit meh.