Benefit Air Patrol Bb Cream Eyelid Primer Spf 20 4ml/0.13oz uploaded by Shaimaa A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer SPF 20 see more...

Brittney H.
Wade
I bought this primer because it had spf in it. I never could find a good spf primer and never felt comfortable only having my eyes be the one thing not protected from the sun. It works well, my shadows sit on it well without clumping or streaking and they seem really vibrant compared to packing it on my eye without anything on it.
Brianna L.
oregon city
Purchased at: Sephora
Since it is bb cream it is really smooth when you apply it. I use this all the time when I go out to parties to make sure my eyeshadow stays in place. I definitely recommend this amazing product.
Hannah K.
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this eye product and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Very gentle and effective!
April S.
sterling heights
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this baby cream eyelid primer because it has SPF in it. I love taking this with me when I go on trips. This product is easy to apply and use. This is my go to primer in the summer. I would buy this again.
Megan A.
Siloam Springs, AR
This controls my oil production on my eyelids so that my eyeshadow doesn’t crease. My eyelids are slightly red so the hint of yellow in the product really balances that out so that the color of the shadow can stand out more.
Jennifer B.
Mifflinburg
This is so far the only eye primer that I would highly recommend to anyone. It works so well on hiding the veins in my eye lids and it blends with the eye shadows so great
Sarah L.
Definitely a nice primer, I enjoy the spf that this provides for an extra layer of protection while outside. Not the best for oily skin, but if you don’t put too much on it works great.
Nyeyoka B.
VALLEY STREAM, NY
I loved this primer. So smooth and easy to apply. Keeps shadow on all day. Use it everyday when I wear eye makeup. I have brown, deep set eyes. Purchased at ULTA. Highly recommended
Jenn B.
I would highly recommend this eye primer to anyone. It definitely makes eyeshadows blend more smoothly and it is almost the color of your skin so it makes the veins in your eyelids almost disappear. Love it
member-9cf7c9291
The actual formula of this isn’t completely terrible. Not amazing but not complete garbage . I gave it one star because THIS TUBE it’s in is completely stupid !!! You can never get the right Amount always waisting it ! And mine dried up really quickly! I was so upset with this product.