BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

What it is: A set featuring a full and travel size of Gogotint Lip & Cheek Stain.

What it does: This bright red cherry lip and cheek stain is vibrant, juicy and adds a healthy pop of color. It's smudge-proof, kiss-proof and pops till you drop.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propyl Gallate. [+/- : Ci 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)].

• I have never tried a product like this. Is it for ladies ...1 Answers
  • Do you apply it before or after lip balm if you want to g...3 Answers
  • Love tinted blushes, is it worth it and is it good?1 Answers
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I use this regularly as a blush and it does give me a natural, healthy-looking looking rosy colour. But it does not work very well as a lip tint. It only lasts up until you drink from a cup or eat something. The bottle is not quite small enough to carry around in a purse, unlike a lip balm stick, plus it's a liquid, so there's a risk that it could spill if the lid becomes loose.

It's a bit messy to use. I see small reddish splatter all over my white dresser and it stains my finger tips, so you always have to wash your hands every time you apply it, so it's not convenient to use on-the-go, or if you want to bring it with you to work for touch-ups. Nope!

I'll keep using it as a blush, but not as a lip tint. The bottle does last FOREVER. I bought mine maybe 2-3 years ago and it's still not even half-way, although I don't always use it every single day.

I'd give this 1-star as a lip tint, but a 4-star as a blush, hence the 3-star overall rating.
Sandy C.
Tooele, UT
I love #Benefit , and and the tinted lip stain in the original red was one of my favorites! Now I have to admit, in spite of how much I wanted to love the Benefit Cosmetics Gogotint Cheek & Lip Stain, I just don’t. First the color is terrible. It’s an 80’s shade of pink that only looked good on Madonna... in the “desperately seeking Susan” years. It didn’t work as a lip or a cheek stain. Second, the smell is awful. I don’t know why but it smells like preteen bubblegum. Too sweet. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Dee M.
Yorklyn, DE
Gogo is my go-to! I am NOT a lipstick girl. Besides never looking right on me,  it smudges and wears off, just not for me. I love love love a lip tint. It's like a stain, in that it lasts. I prefer to apply a lip balm after the tint to keep my lips from drying out, and reapplying the balm occasionally to "refresh" my lips. This color is perfect for cheeks, too. Just a little goes a looong way, this bottle lasts forever! Perfect product for no fuss color for lips AND cheeks!
Sonya T.
The product is a liquid stain for the lips and cheeks.  The applicator is a small brush.  It works ok for the lips, but appears a bit streaky as it dries.  I liked the look on the cheeks, but I used my finger to blend...of course I ended up with a stained finger. I didn't want to stain my beauty blender or a brush, so maybe some of those disposable sponges would work?  I would like to hear any thoughts or recommendations to best use this product.
Morgan J.
Carrollton, GA
Wasn’t my favorite . The shade looks different in the actual product than it does on the skin .. it’s also kind of difficult to blend out . I recommend having a very quick hand with this product if you decide to buy it for yourself . Work in small sections on your cheeks or else by time you get the bottom blended up the top will be dried down so it’s difficult to stretch the product out .
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip stain its a super cute color and it lasts a good amount. It is a little sheer but its not too bad. It also made for a cute blush and i felt it lasted on my cheeks longer than my lips.
Cara P.
Anchorage, AK
This product is more of an oil than anything and doesn’t blend out well over matte foundation. Definitely do not set your makeup first if you are using this as a blush. As a Lip Stain, I do NOT recommend if you have dry lips. Make sure to use lip balm FIRST.
Angelica S.
I dont know if its just me not working well with liquids but this did not look good on me on my cheeks or lips. On my lips it dried them
up & on my cheeks it did not blend well. This was expensive especially for something that did not work out for me.
Vanessa W.
San Bernardino
I love this product. I don’t ever use it as a cheek stain but I absolutely love it as a lip stain. It’s has a very nice pigment and doesn’t give a streaky look. It’s very convenient for on the go usage. It last quit a while and no need for lipstick or reapplication. Very nice packaging. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I never really liked lip and cheek duos, I always felt like it was just a marketing gimmick for brands when they ran out of other new ideas. This product did not change my mind, I think lip and cheeks should have their own products designed specifically. Using this on lips wasn’t bad but the cheek looked very unnatural
Azzama P.
Do you apply it before or after lip balm if you want to go out in the morning? How well does it work on lipbalm?
MishalMughal M.
Abu Halifa
How long does it stay on?
chloe S.
Is it worth the money?
Natalie ..
How do you guys like this?
Bonny K.
Stockholm
Love tinted blushes, is it worth it and is it good?